Chapter Twenty

That's Freddy's house. Lovely isn't it? Hello blooming readers! Its me. Again. And this is Foxy and Bonnie. Only them. Nothing else. Let the story Begin!

Foxy's P.O.V

Come and just do it! Jesus! Why do you have to be such a chicken!!

"Foxy?" I heard. A dark sweet manly voice. Bonnie. Ok. Before anything, let me just tell you. His voice, is darker then mine. I've got a normal voice. He's got a sexy deep voice. Deeper then anything.

"What'cha need cotton tail?" I asked him.

"You" He said, sitting on my lap, his tail wagging against my stomach. (🤮😐😖😞)

"That's new" I said, rapping my arms around his waist.

"No. Its just.........I wanna have sex" He said. My tail stopped dead where it was.

"I'm sorry. What did you just say?!" He asked. He sighed, getting off me. Nuu!

"I knew you would act like this" He said.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. You want us, to have-?! What?!" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just bored" He said, his legs trembling. Oh jesus. My lord. But I've been waiting for him to say that for years upon years.

"Well why didn't you just say that first? I would've said yes" I said. His face lit up ina cute way.

"Really?!" He asked.

"Of course bunny" I said, and he kissed me all of a sudden.

"But let's keep on things clear" I pinned him to the bed.

"I will have rules" I said.

"What kind of rules?" Bonnie asked, pulling on my collar.

"One, I'm top. Two, you won't disobey me. Three, only I get to touch you wherever. Four, if you disobey me, you'll get punished. And five. Enjoy~" I whispered in his ear, taking my hand in his pants. And touched/gripped what I wanted, making Bonnie moan. (Bruh. Why?) I stripped us both, and did whatever I please to him.

"F-Foxy! Ow!" He cried, when I entered him. Well, you said you wanted sex. You never said how you wanted it.

"Please be gentle ok? Ace always raped me hard and it hurts" He said, as if he was reading my mind.

"I'll go as hard or gently as I want. I'm not Ace. I won't rape you unless you want me too. But there's no promises you won't be sore" I said, and he gulped. I finally started nibbling at his neck, making him moan more.

And we had fun. Well, mostly me. But he did too.

"Yay! Now we aren't the only people who hasn't done it now!" Bonnie clapped. I smirked tired. He is so cute.

"I want to go to bed if you don't mind" I said, getting dressed. He got dressed too.

"I don't mind daddy. Can I sleep with you?" He asked.

"Of course you can! What boyfriend would I be if I didn't allow you?" I asked, going behind him.

"I dunno" He said cutely, and my hands went on his hips(They remind me a lot about Mike and Freddy. But less romantic and shit.)

"Mhhh. We didn't have dinner did we?" He asked, pushing his ass near me.

"No. No we didn't" I said, pulling him close.

"Mhm. I'm hungry" He said, and I smacked his ass.

"Ow! What was that for?" He whimpered. I smirked.