Chapter Eighty-Seven

Hello Blooming readers! Its me! Yes I know your probably saying, "This is a Fonnie book! Wheres the Fonnie?!" I'm just making longer for you guys. And fun fact, some stories are getting finished in Undertale. Hint Hint. Enjoy!!!

Carrot's P.O.V

I was too lazy to use my Gaster so I just rode with Classic Papyrus. Edgy was forced to ride with his brother, Fell.

"Just get going!" Edgy snapped.

"Yes boss" Fell said and we went to the dragon.

During the flight, I layed my head on Papyrus's shoulder, just falling asleep.

Sans's P.O.V

"Ohhhhhh~" I said, looking at Carrot sleeping on my brother.

"Oh Sans stop! We both know you have a thing for Fell!" He said. I turned to Red, watching him scowl at his brother.

"Eh you have a thing for Edgy and Carrot" I rode off saying.

"Um, so how long is this ride?" Human Mike asked.

"Almost there" I said.

Foxy's P.O.V

Never. Am. I. EVER. Coming. Back. To. This. Place.

"HONEY PLEASE!" I screamed, trying to tell my husband to stop the dragon. I was so close to puking and fainting.

No joke.

"Babe hold on. WE GOT TO GO FASTER!!!" The dragon obeyed his comands and flew even faster if possible. I looked up and saw the others.

"HOW'S THE RIDE?!" Freddy yelled at me smirking.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back and he laughed. Suddenly, the dragon came to a hault and I felt like I was going to see my lunch again.

"Ahifnaijenufjemhuriekmdbguhfreboiufph9whrefbpuh" Viper waddled, falling on the ground. The dragon let me go and I just stayed on the ground, not even daring to get up.

"Wasn't that so fun?!" Bonnie asked.

"Grandma are you ok?" Blue asked Viper.

"Uh babe you ok?" Someone poked my back. I said nothing.

"I think he's dead" Bonnie said.

"I'm not dead~" I managed to say.

"Mhm. I wanna go again!" Bonnie jumped.

"ABSOUTELY NOT!" I yelled.

"Rex, your grounded" Viper said and we both stood up.

"Why?" Pup asked.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT PUP! NEVET RIDE A DRAGON AGAIN!" Viper yelled. Pup whimpered and slide off the dragon.

"Grandma be nicer" Blueberry said.

"Stay out of this Blueberry" Viper snapped.

"Say that to my brother again and I will end you" Carrot said in a dangerous voice, his face dark.

"I want to see you try lazy bones" Viper said.

"Ohhh a fight!!!" Bonnie muttered. Oh my god Bonnie.

Two blasters were summoned and Carrot and Viper started fighting.

"KICK SOME BUTT GRANDMA!" Blue yelled. Sans was just sleeping on his gaster dragon.

"Oh dear I highly dislike violence" Toriel said.

"I love it!" Bonnie said.

"We know hon we know" I said, holding him close.

"Hey Blue" Someone suddenly said. Blueberry turned and his eyes lit up.

"DUST!!!!!!" He screamed in excitement, tightly hugging the hoodie skeleton.

"Hey little berry" Dust said. Carrot saw Dust, and his face was not happy.

"I'm gonna go see if there are anynore dragons out" Bonnie said, but I grabbed the back of shirt.

"You got us into this mess. Your staying with me" I said. He began whining, and I snapped.

"BONNIE I SWEAR TO GOD" I yelled. He sighed and went back to me.

"Can I get a baby dragon when we get home?" He asked.

"I'll think about it" I said and he layed his head on my shoulder.

"Ugh I've got a major headache" Lucifer hissed.

"Oh boy. Did you bring your pills for That?" I asked my sister. She shook her head.

Suddenly, she let out a very loud and huge scream. It was the scream of a lion and dragon mixed together. It made almost everyone fall down, and Viper and Carrot stopped fighting.

"Come on Lucifer" I sighed and tried to help off the ground. She only clawed my eye.

"OW GODDAMN IT!" I yelled, feeling blood ran down my face.

"H-honey calm down" Chica tried, but was almost clawed too.

So, when Lucifer has headaches, it hurts like hell. And she turns all angry and savage.

"Do we help?" Pup asked.

"STAY OUT OF IT!" I yelled, jumping high and taking Lucifer on her back.

"CALM DOWN LUCIFER!" I shouted but she only kicked me away. And I fell unconscious on the far ground.

Bonnie's P.O.V

ERM, that's not good.

Humans and other people from Blues AU came over, worried about what's happening.

Dust summoned a huge gaster, buy Lucifer destroyed it with a swipe of her hand. Everyone else tried to get to her.

But nobody could.

And I knew I could take her, but it would require a lot of energy that don't have right now.

But yet again, she would only kill us all.

I ran to Foxy, and took a vial from his pocket. He used this before, and I knew it'd put her back to normal.

And lastly, I transformed into Shadow Bonnie without anyone knowing.

Fritz's P.O.V

There was this shadow that suddenly jumped up from nowhere, appearing and disappearing when Lucifer tried to hit it.

But she couldn't. It was too fast for her. It was all black and had white glowing eyes. Sans was now awake, watching.

The shadow was trying to put this vial into Lucifer, but she wouldn't allow it.

When she scratched the thing, its arm where it was scratched flickered through a human arm and a shadow.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer yelled, looking for the shadow angrily. It never responded.

Until it appeared behind her, holding up the vial and stucking it into the demons neck. Lucifer roared, swiping back. But it didn't fly back. Because she didn't have much of the strength to.

The shadow fell to the ground, and flickered a bit until it turned into a human.

Bonnie layed unconscious on the ground.

Yep. Great cliffhanger huh? Welp, I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!