Chapter Seventy-Nine

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork, but I'm doing this to keep you guys happy. Your welcome. BUTTTTT, I hope you enjoy this! (Freddy X Goldie. I love a lot of ships ok)

Dizzy's P.O.V

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Take your sonnnnnnnnn" I said, handing my mother the baby Epic.

He just sighed, and took up Epic. He was already hold Natalie and Nicodemus.

"You better be lucky their asleep tho" I told him. My little baby siblings have been very sleepy since they've been born. Isn't every baby though?

"Give your mother a break" My dad said, taking Natalie from the blue and lavander bunny. Whatevers.

"LOOK LOOK LOOK!" Luna, Lin and Diego screamed in excitement and ran off.

"KIDS GET BACK HERE!" Bonnie quickly rushed after them, quickly handing me back Epic and giving Nicodemus to Ash.

"Look!" Alex ran off, and Foxy's tail wrapped around his torso holding him back

"Don't run off. Listen to your mother" Dad said.

"But mom isn't here" Alex said.

"Your trying to get me in trouble" He said.

"Noooo" Ale said.

"Come on kiddo"  Aunt/Uncle Lucifer took up Alex.

Bonnie's P.O.V because why not?

I only managed to catch Luna. Lin is fast just like his father. Deigo can slip through anything like me. I stopped, panting.

"Mommy look!" Luna walked off but I grabbed her tail.

"Don't. Even. Think. About" I growled and her ears went down.

"LIN AND DIEGO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled, taking my daughter's hand and dragging her.

"Hi mommy!" I heard and looked up. Lin and Diego were ontop of a huge doam*Don't even fucking care about spelling*, sitting on the top.

"LIN! DIEGO!" I yelled, getitng to the doam. Small little kids were climbing on it. The damn thing reached almost to the ceiling.

"Uh sir? This is for kids-" The man at the line said, but I pushed everyone out the way.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" I shouted, pushing him down. Everyone in the room was now staring at me.

"YOU STAY HERE OR ELSE!" I screamed in Luna's face and she nodded quickly. I jumped up, grabbed a bar, and flipped on it so I was now standing on it. I then jumped onto another one and swung to the next. I reached the top in no time.

"YOU ARE SO GROUNDED!" I yelled to my youngest son, grabbing his hand and yanking him off the damn thing. I looked for Diego, and he was hanging from the inside.

"Hi mommy!" He said when he saw me. I growled, climbing inside of the doam.

"We're gonna fall!" Lin said, hugging onto my arm.

"No. We're. Not" I snarled, and just crawled the whole way down to my son like it was nothing. Spider like.

I quickly reached Diego, grabbing his tail. I was too lazy and angry to grab his hand. I easily slipped through the doam bars, jumped off the doam.

"NOW COME ON!" I yanking Luna's hand and dragged the three children back to the others. I then dropped them on the floor when we reached them.

"YOU STAY HERE OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU RUN OFF AGAIN!" I shouted in their little faces. They started crying and ran to Foxy, hugging him.

"Bonnie!" He snapped at me. I just glared at him with my eye twitching. He growled and went to his knees to try and calm down the three.

"IS IT SO HARD TO LISTEN?!" I yelled, pushing past people and slammed the door closed. I was outside now, and sat behind some far away bushes from the playpark fucking thing. I buired my head into my knees, taking deep breath.

Don't kill anybody don't kill anybody don't kill anybody don't kill anybody.

Some group of tourist were walking down, and they were...laughing. I peeked from the bushes, and they were just laughing.

KILL. THEM

One of them noticed me, and moved the bushes I was hiding behind.

"Hello little one" He said. Excuse me?

"Hi" I grumbled.

"Are you lost?" Another asked. I shook my head.

"What are you doing here kid?" A girl asked.

"I'm a teenager thank you" I said coldly. *Also, might wanna mention this. Bonnie had taken Epic from Dizzy so he is carrying Epic right now*

"Aww. Who is this small one?" A older male asked.

"My son" I said, holding his close.

"Your a little too young don't ya think?" One asked. Yeah sure. I've been 16 for over 20 years. Yeah I'm a little youn-NO BITCH I'M NOT!

"No" I said, and got up.

"Where are you going?" One asked. Ugh they ask a lot of questions.

"I'm going back home" I said.

"We could help you get back if you want. It's dangerous for a teenager" The older one said. My eye was twitching.

And I did what I'm famous for: I killed them. Every. Single. Last. Of. Them. I left the dead bodies there,

Because why not?

I was walking on a streetway(Path?????) until I heard sirens. And yes. I was on a killing spree. I looked back and five cop cars stopped behind me.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" They all pointed guns to me, but I never raised my hands.

"WAIT! YOU CAN'T SHOOT HIM!" One officer yelled.

"Why not?" Another asked.

"He has a baby with him you idiot! Take the kid and arrest him!" The man who shouted said. They came closer and I backed up.

"Give us the baby. Make this eaiser" A officer said.

"TO HELL AND BACK I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY CHILD!" I yelled.

"Sir, give. Us. The. Kid" They all came forward and I looked down at my son. He was holding onto my pointer finger.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN FUCKERS!" I shouted and started running.

"Shit!" They got into their cars, and chased me on full speed. I heard gunshots behind me and ran a bit faster. Man if I was Foxy right now I'd be ten miles ahead of them.

Epic suddenly opened his eyes and they were a bright red color. I looked down and smiled sweetly but sadly.

"Hello little one" I said and he gave me a baby laugh.

"M-m-mama!" He said, tugging on my shirt.

"Mama's here baby mama's here" I said softly and looked back. WHY ARE THEY STILL CHASING ME?!

Suddenly it hit me. I COULD JUST CLIMB UP A TREE FOR FUCKS SAKE!

So that's what I did. I found a tree and jumped on, grabbing a branch. Ten points for bunnies jumping high.

And I called my husband.

Hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!