Chapter Twenty-Four

Thats Lucky! Cute and chubby. I don't really have a idea for Dizzy, but I'll try. Hello blooming people! Its me! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Mike's P.O.V

The reason I named her Lucky, was that I always wanted a baby of my own. And it was my lucky day.

I looked at her in the crib Freddy brought, and wondered how I got so fortunate. I have a great boyfriend. Amazing friends. And a new baby girl.

Lucky opened her eyes, making adorable baby noises.

"Hey Lucky" I said, gently petting her ears. She was a cat, so she purrs for me. Its adorable. Lucky the Cat. I like it.

"How's the baby?" I suddenly heard, feeling a kiss on my neck.

"She's good" I said, and Freddy's arms rapped around me.

"Oh. What will your family say?" I asked.

"I don't know. And I'm actually scared to find out" He said.

"It'll be fine" I said, and get kissed my cheek.

"Hey Freddy?" We heard. It was Foxy at the door.

"What'cha need kitty?" He asked.

"My parents are now home, and wondered where I was. Do you mind if we visit?" Foxy asked.

"Of course. I think everyone should see their parents. Since we haven't seen them almost a month" Freddy said, and he nodded.

"Get Lucky dressed" Freddy told me, getting dressed his self. I quickly dressed my self, and then Lucky.

I didn't realize she climbed out of her crib, until I saw a walking baby.

"Babe! She's walking!" I said, and he hurried over. Lucky trembled, but she walked to Freddy.

"Daddy!" She said.

"Oh you can talk!" Freddy said, scooping her in his arms. And she laughed.

"So quick?" I asked.

"Maybe" Freddy said, and we went to his car. Everyone was already coming out. Lucky looked at all of them.

"Hello" Lucifer said.

"H-hi!" Lucky clapped.

"She can talk!" Lucifer jumped.

"Papa!" Dizzy said. Bonnie dropped to his knees to get to the height of Dizzy.

"You both can speak" He said.

"Daddy!" Dizzy said.

"Ee!" Nero squealed.

"Alright people. Let's get going" Foxy laughed, and we got in the car. Abd drove to Foxy's house first.

"Mommy!" Ray and Nero ran to Priscilla.

"Oh your so big!" She smiled.

"Hi mom" Lucifer said.

"I just don't exist now do I?" Hades asked.

"Hi dad" Foxy said.

"Thank you!" Hades said.

"Grandpa!" Dizzy said.

"She can speak?!" Hades asked.

"About a hour ago" Foxy said.

"Cool" Priscilla said. After a while, we all said by to them, and went to Freddy's house. And he was really anxious.

"It'll be fine" I said, and we pulled in his driveway.