Chapter Sixty-Eight

Hello Blooming readers. Not time to talk. Enjoy!! (Horror x Lust up there)

Freddy's P.O.V

We all decided to go out to a resturant. Bonnie couldn't make it because he had work to do.

"Bro you look tired" Lucifer told Foxy when we all were waiting for his family.

"Oh trust me. He almost fell asleep while driving" Dizzy. Foxy dropped down and Lucifer caught.

"Damn he's tired. Dude wake up!" Lucifer said.

"Why are you so tired all of a sudden?" Ballora asked him. Foxy never answered.

"Because papa wants more children" Alex said.

"What?! There's six of you! He doesn't a need a seventh one!" I said.

"No. He wants four more" Luna said.

"FOUR MORE?!" We all asked.

"Yep. That's why Dad's so tired" Lin said.

"Poor Foxy" Marionette said.

"God your so heavy!!! How thicc are you?!" Lucifer hissed, struggling to keep her brother up. But she then used some magic to make herself stronger.

"I guess we can go now" Toy Freddy said.

"Hold on. Let me wake Foxy up" Lucifer said and dropped Foxy. Unfrotuanly, the fox might've been in a deep sleep.

"Ooooookkkkk then" Circus Baby said.

"I guess I'll just teleport us" Lucifer picked her little brother up again and we got a table. She teleported her and Foxy to our table and he was still sleeping.

"Can I take your drinks?" The waitress asked. We all ordered, and the lady looked at Foxy, peacefully sleeping.

"Bonnie's here Foxy" I said simply.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, jerking up.

"He's not. What do you want to drink?" Nero asked.

"Ugh. Just a mango milkshake" Foxy said tiredly and buried his head back into his arms on the table. Soon the waitress got our drinks and we ordered our food. Lucifer had to read Foxy's mind to see what he wanted.

Springtrap was holding his baby, and it started crying.

"Ow my ears" Lucifer said.

"Eeek! No no no shush!" Springtrap said.

But suddenly, the baby disappeared.

"What the hell?" I said and we all looked around the table to see where it went.

"Where did he go?!" Springtrap asked. And just as it disappeared, Ben was now sleeping, with a pacifire in its mouth.

"How-?" Lucifer asked.

"I don't know" Spring said.

"It was probably Bonnie" Foxy said tiredly.

"It couldn't have been. He's across the world on a buisness trip right now" Ennard said.

"Or am I?" A dark males voice asked. Bonnie was now sitting beside Foxy, with a menu in his left hand. A soda was in his right hand.

"Ok. What the hell is wrong with you? Your fucking everywhere! You were there when Springtrap said he was pregnant and when I was on the couch! You were there when I was at the store! You were there after Ben was born!" Golden Freddy said.

"You were standing at my door for 45 minutes!" Kevin said.

"You even were there at my house!" Toy Bonnie said.

"I don't like to tell secrets" Bonnie said, taking a sip of his soda. Foxy's head was just on his shoulder as he remained sleeping.

"Seriously though. I even saw you watching me and Night by the enchanted lake" Lucifer said.

"Ok that's creepy" Night said.

"Don't even say a word" Bonnie told Mike when he opened his mouth.

"Your everywhere but not the day when I almost drowned!" Diego said.

"Trust me I was there" Bonnie said.

"And you didn't even help me?!" Diego asked.

"I was tied with time with your sisters" The bunny said.

"Unbelievable!" Diego said.

"Babe wake up foods here" Bonnie said, waking up his husband.

"Ugh five more minutes" Foxy groaned.

"Get the hell up or I'll keep you up all night for a month" Bonnie snapped and Foxy groaned again as he slowly opened his eyes.

We peacefully ate our lunch and decided to just go around.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Your driving" Foxy told me and got into the passenger seat, and went straight to sleep. I sighed and got in the car. And drove where Freddy had said to go to. It was a four hour long trip and Foxy stayed asleep for all of it.

"Papa my phones dying" Dizzy said.

"You didn't charge it?" I asked her.

"No. Well, I did, but I was sending book titles to Lucky" She said.

"Foxy can you hand me the green charger" I told my sleepy husband. He handed me the charger and I gave it to Dizzy. She plugged it into the car's outlit and I contiuned to drive.

"We're here" I said and we got out the car. I just left Foxy in the car because I didn't want to bother him.

"Oh my god my legss!!!" Marionette said, falling out of his car.

"You don't even walk Marionette! What's the point of you even having legs?!" Fritz asked.

"It'd be creepier if I didn't" Marionette said and we had went to a little hiking thing.

"Come on bro you can't sleep forever" Lucifer had teleported Foxy over here and he rubbed his eyes. We started walking, and I had gotten tired.

"I'mma go back to get some water" I said and they nodded and went on without me. I went all the way back to the car, getting a drink of water.

Until I gotten that father tiggle.

I looked back the way I came and felt a vibe.

"Motion danger" My system said.

Foxy's P.O.V

That bridge was a bad idea. Me, Freddy and Lavander all had fallen, and were gripping by what we could grab. The others screamed, trying to help us up.

Freddy, you might think since he's so strong, he could just pull himself up. Well, since his body is so strong, his arms were only half as strong as all of his body put together. Me, I can't even pull myself up. Lavander had tears falling down her face as she cried out loudly.

"DAD!" My kids, Lucky and James screamed at me and Freddy. Freddy's grip begin to falter and soon, his hand lost its grip. Everyone screamed as he fell until something amazing happened.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! MWHAHAHAH!!! Hope you enjoyed this anyway! Have a great day!