Chapter Sixty-Four

Hello blooming readers! Sorry for not updating. But I've been busy shopping. And for me, I hate shopping because I'm lazy. Hehe. But hope you enjoy this!!!! I've got a Bill Cipher for you today!⬆

Springtrap's P.O.V

I was busy cleaning the house when I feel a body press onto my back. Note that I had a short skirt on, bending down.

I turned and saw a turned-on male with golden hair and black and white eyes.

"B-babe what are you doing?" I asked him. He only pulled my ass to his front, taking off the skirt.

"I've been holding in my lust for a very long while now. And now I can finally do you with all the pain~" He whispered. I gulped and he teleported us to the room.

He stripped me down completely and stripped himself too.

Yeah not today sorry. I have a headache.

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V

I was just humming until I saw death at my door. Oh boy here we go.

I opened the door and saw the devil himself. Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie" I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"You look tense. What is it?" He asked.

Flashback

We were in another place, and we were trying to go to California.

But we had to go through security.

"Miss, I'm gonna have to check if you have any illegal things" The police officer said, when the thing beep when Lucifer walked through.

"Oh. It's because of my horns. I forgot about That" Lucifer said, making her horns go away. The thing let her be, and Bonnie was next.

The thing went straight red.

"Sir-" Bonnie cut him off.

"Yes yes I know" Bonnie took a knife from his pocket, and a small shotgun.

He walked through again and it still beeped red.

"Oh right" Bonnie began Taking out thousands of weapons from his pockets, belt, inside of his shirt, and from his Boots.

We all stared at all the weapons, and so did the people around. Even the officer stared. Bonnie even pulled A CHAINSAW from his pocket.

But the thingy still beeped when he walked through.

"OH COME ON!" He yelled.

"Uh-??" The officer said.

"I swear I hate traveling" Bonnie muttered, pulling off his gloves. And they turned into knifes.

He even took out a pen. It was a sword. And a bobypin. It was a needle.

Foxy smacked his forehead and I backed away from Bonnie.

"Yeah your coming with me" The officer took Bonnies arm.

"Seriously?!" Bonnie shouted. The man took a very angry bunny away, and we stared at the weapons Bonnie had pulled from his pockets and things.

"Now how in the name of Hades did he fit all of That into his pockets?!" Lucifer said.

"I'm so scared" Foxy said.

There was a sudden gunshot, and it made us all jump.

Guess who it was?

Bonnie.

Not the boogie man like I hoped. A gun was in his hand, and he came from the door that the officer took him into, with blood on his clothes.

"I'm very scared now" Foxy squeaked.

"Keep staring and I'll shoot you all" Bonnie said in his handsome dark voice. Everyone looked away and Bonnie began putting all his weapons back where they were originally  were.

"Alright lets go" He said, walking away.

Night just shrugged, like it was normal for her to walk off with A murder.

"He's my favorite uncle" She said.

End of flashback

I was still petrified with him.

"Bon? You ok?" Bonnie asked me.

"Perfectly fine" I managed to say, and let him in.

Night's P.O.V

I was near the enchanted lake, watching and listening to the small waves flow by. Small fish were swimming around my bare legs as I splashed them in the water.

"So this is were you hid out" I heard and turned. My mother.

"Hi mama" I replied

"Key kiddo" Lucifer said, and sat next to me.

"Did you see the magic I did?" I asked her.

"Hehe. I see everything kid. I was watching you kids the whole time" She said.

"But how? You were talking to mom" I questioned.

"Mhm. I'm a multi eyed Freak" She smiled, showing her shinning braced pearl white teeth.

"Your no freak" I said.

"Your very kind honey. But I am. And I like it. Its fun to see people scared of you" She said. After she said that, she turned her to the other side.

"How are you able to change your appearance?" I asked her.

"Well, my birth was a mistake. I was born a nymph. But I took the form of a siren. And with that, I was strong enough to change my animal and appearance into whatever I wanted. I'm kind of a threat to the world" She said, pulling her top hair back.

"That's cool. I have you have kind of. My hair changes the color of my mood" I said.

"I noticed. Your brothers, the red panda and the blood wolf, have a thing for color changing birthmarks" She said.

"Your amazing mama" I told her. She looked at me, and I saw a third eye, on her forehead, between her eyes. It was color changing.

"Your amazing too kid" She said, pulling me into a hug.

And our hair turned a bright yellow and pink, showing love and happiness.

Here you go! Another chapter. Short yes I know. But its all I had in my throbbing head. Hope you enjoyed!! ❤!