Chapter Eighty

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I am skipping Art class for you guys. Tch give me credit. But, enjoy. (This picture is soo cute!!!)

Foxy's P.O.V

"What did you do this time Bonnie?" I asked on the phone and we exited the Wonderland fun place.

"I uh, kinda did what I promised not to do" Bonnie laughed nervously and we all saw dead bodies on the ground near some bushes. They were brutely stabbed.

"Bonnie!" I yelled.

"Hehehe" He said.

We all sighed in disappointment and followed the blood to even MORE dead bodies.

Until we reached police cars. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up. Bonnie was simply sitting on a branch, swinging his legs as he looked down at the cops.

"Why must you get in trouble so much??" I took a gun from my pocket and shot ten of the cops. Three remained. I put more bullets in the gun and shot them.

The kids had their ears covered, and Bonnie smiled nervously at me.

"You had Epic with you seriously?! You could've gotten him hurt or killed!" I said. (Or worse, expelled)

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" He said and his legs wrapped around the branch as he hung backwords.

"How much you wanna bet he won't be able to climb it?" I heard Lucifer asked Freddy.

"I bet on 2,000 he will" Freddy said.

"20,00 he won't" Lucifer said, and they shook hands. Their kids slapped their foreheads and I rolled my eyes.

"Watch and learn dear sister" I said and backed all the way a lot.

"I kind bet he won't" Dizzy whispered to Ash. I then ran the fastest I could, running up the tree, kicking off a branch, grabbing my son, and landing on my feet. Everyone's jaw was dropped except Bonnie and Freddy's.

"I won" Lucifer angrily handed over 20,000 dollars to Freddy and I smirked.

"Now catch me" Bonnie jumped down and my tail took Epic as I caught my husband.

"I hate you sooo much" Lucifer growled at me.

"Don't doubt me" I said. She smacked me in the back of the head and I pushed her down. Bonnie took Epic from my tail, holding him close.

"Mama!" Epic said.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled, throwing my arms up. Every single one of our kids say that! THEY NEVER SAY DADDY OR NOTHING!

Bonnie laughed, and I huffed.

"There there child" Freddy said, patting my head.

"Oh shove off! Your only a year older then me!" I hissed. He laughed and stopped patting my head.

"No one likes you brother" Lucifer said.

"Then where the hell did they come from?!" I asked her, my arms out to all my 9 children. She didn't answer.

"Exactly" I snapped.

Kevin's P.O.V

"Babbbbbbbyyyyyyyy please I'm sorry!" I said. What happened was I was cooking lunch and accidently hit him in the arm while turning around. With a knife.

Jeremy turned from me, crossing his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him close.

"Come on baby you know I didn't mean it" I said, buiring my head into his neck.

"I don't care" He said, pushing me away with his right away. Yesh.

I grabbed his right hand, and pulled him close.

"Kevin" He warned. "Let me g-MFHM!" I kissed him, making his eyes go wide.

My wrapped my left arm around his torso, pulling him even closer.

And soon, he melted into the kiss.

"Ew" We heard.

Me and Jeremy laughed and Charity hugged us both.

End of Jeremy and Kevin's story. Now, onto Ennard and Yenndo

Freddy's P.O.V

I was babysitting Foxy and Bonnie's kids while they were on a date.

It was pure hell.

"Come on kids! We're going to the store!" I called and 11 kids came down. Mike was holding Natalie, Dizzy was holding Epic, and Ash was holding Nicodemus.

We went to the store, and that's when the hell started.

"Look look!" Four kids scattered around the mall, and I only managed to grab one.

"No no no no no no stay with me and Mikey! I don't want your mom to kill me!" I said, picking up Luna. Why are they so adventurious like their parents?!

"Uh sir? Is this yours?" A man said, holding up a small bunny eared kid with a fox tail.

"Lin! Jesus your mom is gonna kill me!" I whined, getting the kid.

"Mommy's gonna kill you~" He sang.

"Freddy! Do you have Diego?" Mike ran over with the rest of the kids.

"I thought you had him-" I said. We looked at each other.

"Oh my god" We sighed.

"Bonnie's gonan kill us!!!!!" Mikey said and we tried to find Diego.

Foxy's P.O.V

Me and Bonnie were about to go to the movies until we heard something.

"Hi mommy hi daddy!" We turned and saw Diego.

"What are you doing here and why isn't Freddy with you?" Bonnie asked.

"I made someone teleport me to you!" He smiled.

"Poor Freddy" I picked Diego up.

"I want you and your siblings behave for your uncles" Bonnie told him.

"Fine" Diego said and Bonnie teleported him away.

And took my hat, kissing me.

Ahem. I hope you have a great day. I hope I find another Fnaf character that I think is hot. Noseblood like. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Have a amazing day!