Chapter Seventy-Eight

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I wonder if you guys are getting tired of me saying the same thing for every chapter. Hehe. Funny. Anyway, enjoy! (This is most cutest picture ever)

Bonnie's P.O.V

I was just behind my husband for most the time. And no. Nobody saw me.

"Alright let's stop for lunch" Freddy said. I peeked over Foxy's shoulder and saw a food court. Food!!!

My kids asked for there things and so did everyone else. I just walked away and went to the bathroom. Nobody was in there and I splashed my face with water. No matter how times I rub my face, it's always pale. I dried my face off and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was adorable, it's just the eyes that ruin it. My dark red eyes and skulled pupils give that death look. I opened my eyes fully and they were just too big. I have a type of thing were my eyes are too pretty or whatever the docter said.

I sighed and when I was turning back, I bumped into someone. It was a tall muscular man with hazel brown hair and green eyes.

"What's a cutie like you doing all sad?" He asked. I backed up a lot, but hit the sink.

"I-I uh-" He came closer, putting a hand on my cheek. Whatever was happening, I couldn't move. He was using his magic to make me stay in place.

"I don't see much cute little bunnies here" He said. For the first time in these situations, I was scared. I couldn't move. I couldn't call Foxy. Hell I couldn't even shoot him even if I wanted. This was something I couldn't get out of. He leaned forward, and I leaned back, avoiding his face.

Until he grabbed the top of my hair, and slamming his lips onto mine. Tears fell down as I struggled to get away from him. Any second now, I would run out of breath.

"STOP!" I cried but he didn't. (Poor little Bon. Don't hate me the hero is coming I promise)

He began to unbutton my jean shorts, trying to touch me in a sexual way.

Foxy's P.O.V

"I'll be right back" I said, and got up to use the bathroom.

I was actually wondering where Bonnie had went. Yes. I was aware he was behind me. I could feel the softness of his skin as he was holding onto my back.

I entered the bathroom, and welp, found Bonnie.

Agasint the sink. With a guy. He was crying for the guy to stop, and I literally lost it when I saw the guy finish unbuttoning Bonnie's shorts.

I grabbing the man's jacket slamming him into the wall.

"DON'T. TOUCH. HIM!" I yelled, kicking him into another wall.

"FOXY!" Bonnie sobbed, runnng to me. I held him close as he cried.

"Shh. It's ok. I'm here" I said. His whole body shaking. I've never seen him so scared before. I felt a certain vibe, and stabbed my claws back. The man was about to stab me, but I stabbed him first. And he layed on the ground, dead.

Lucifer's P.O.V

"He's taking longer then usual. I'mma check on him" I said, getting him.

"Bitch you can't go to the mens restroom!" Freddy said. I snapped my head into his direction.

"Watch me" I said and entered the mens restroom. But I was greeted by a dead body on the ground and blood on Foxy's hand. Bonnie was shaking and crying into Foxy's arms. Still staring at the dead body, I slowly closed the main door, walking backwards from the bathroom.

Gently, I sat into my chair, staring at the table.

"You look like you've seen a ghost" Funtime Foxy said, waving her hand in my face.

"There was a dead body in there" I said. Freddy spit out his drink completely and it nearly hit Mike.

"A WHAT?!" We all asked.

"Foxy aye why?" I rubbed my face and got up again. This time, I entered the woman's room. I took a deep breath splashed my face with water. Unfortunaly, when I looked up, Foxy was right behind me. I screamed, falling into a small water puddle.

Kevin's P.O.V

We all heard a blood curling scream from the women's restroom and the whole food court turned to that.

There was Spanish yelling, and we all looked at each other.

Definitly Lucifer.

A triton was thrown out of the door, and we stared as it hit a wall.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I hid behind Bonnie and Lucifer calmed down.

"What are you two doing here?!?!" She hissed.

"Well can ya get rid of the body?!" Foxy asked again.

"Ugh fine" Lucifer snapped and there was a small pop

"There. Oh and hey. Are you ok Carrots?" Lucifer asked, patting my head. I nodded, cuddling close to my husband.

"Ok. And get back into the men's restroom before someone sees you!" The demon snapped and I teleported me and Foxy back.

"Yesh she can be harsh" Foxy said and kissed my cheek.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I'll end up killing Foxy one day from how much he jumpscares me. Flames started up under my feet, lifting me from the ground. I floated out of the bathroom, and I realized the whole food court was staring at me. I ignored it and went to my triton, yanking it from the wall and made it disappear with ice that started in my hand.

"Are ya gonna keep staring or should I kill all of you?!" I snarled, looking at everyone. They looked away, whispering some things. Foxy and Bonnie were already at our friend's table. Making the people there jump.

"When did you get here?!" Yenndo asked Bonnie.

"I've been here for a while trust me" Bonnie said, his eyes closed.

"WHEN?!" Everyone asked.

"He's been behind me" Foxy said, sipping his drink. Dizzy fell out her chair when she heard and saw her father beside her.

"I thought you were in the bathroom!" She said.

"Well I was" Foxy said.

"Trust me. They scared me too" I muttered, sitting back down.

"How even-?" Lin asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I mummbled.

Foxy and Bonnie snickered at me and my eyes went away as fire shot from them.

Done with this one! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!