Chapter Forty-Four

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I'll start with Mike and Freddy, slowly making my way through everyone's end life. THEY DON'T DIE! NOT LIKE THAT! I MEAN THE END OF THEIR STORY! Enjoy!!!

Mike's P.O.V

"Why tho?" I asked my husband.

"Oh come on baby. It's been a while. You have to admit it too" Freddy said.

"No. I am not risking the chance of me getting pregnant" I said.

"You can have a condom" He said. What's the fun in that?

"Fine. But, I'll do it without the condom" I said, and I prayed Lucky didn't come in the room while we did sex.

And she didn't.

We quickly took a bath, and then she burst into the room while I jumped on the bed.

"Forget the shirt" Freddy said, and left off his shirt.

My favorite vine coming up.

"Dad!" Lucky said.

"What Lucky?" Freddy asked.

"I'm a banana!" Lucky said.

"What?" Freddy asked.

"I'M A BANANA!" Lucky said, her clothes changing into all yellow.

"What happened to your clothes?" Freddy asked.

"I'M A BANANA!" Lucky yelled. "I'm a banana! I'm a banana! I'm a banana! I'm a banana! Look at me move ya ya ya!" She danced.

Me and Freddy just fell laughing at that, and she giggled.

"Oh my god. I should've recorded that" I said.

"I'm going to school! Bye!" Lucky said, and left for school. When the door closed, I grabbed Freddy's collar and pulled him close to me, kissing him.

"Not now" Freddy whispered.

"But we're alone Daddy~" I said.

"Oh fuck it!" He pulled me close quickly, pressing my body onto his, and we began kissing again.

"Hey. Did I leave my-" Oh no.

Lucky gave us a bored look.

"Seriously?!" She asked.

"Ug. Yes seriously. What do you need and why are you disturbing me?!" Freddy said.

"I need my bag!" Lucky quickly took her bag off the couch, rushing out the door.

"Now that she's really gone-" I said, and we kissed again. 😑😑

I think Freddy intended to go hard, because he did. He went very hard.

"Your so mean" I said, and get layed beside me.

"Aww. I'm sorry baby. Did I hurt you bad?" He asked, his hand running up my back.

"No. I'll be fine" I said, and we fell asleep.

We totally forgot to pick up Lucky from school.

"PAPA! DAD!" We heard a little while later. I groaned and woke Freddy up, and we went downstairs.

"You were supposed to pick me up! Aunt Chica did instead!" Lucky said.

"Sorry. Fell asleep" Freddy said, crossing his arms on his bare torso.

"My. Dizzy's coming over. So don't do anything" She said, and I giggled.

"You act like we're the only gay couple" Freddy said, rolling his eyes.