Chapter Ten

Foxy's P.O.V

Ugh. I don't think I have ever seen my ships sail. Like, WTF?!

"BRO! You like him! Just admit it!" I told Golden Freddy.

"I do not!" He said, and Springtrap came over.

"Hi Foxy! Hi Goldie!" He said.

"Hey Springtrap" I said.

"H-hi" Golden stuttered.

"You guys planning on doing anything after school?" Spring asked us.

"I have to look after Dizzy. Golden doesn't have anything to do though" I said.

"Ok! I'll meet you at the restaurant near your house!" Spring said.

"O-ok" Goldie said, and Springtrap skipped off.

"You've got a crush" I said, and Golden hit my jaw to shut me up.

"No I don't!" He yelled, going off.

Liar.

"Foxy!" I heard when I was coming out of school. I turned and it was Bonnie.

"Hey" I said.

"I saw Golden Freddy and Springtrap together. I totally ship it" He said.

"Same!" I jumped. He smiled and we walked to our house, talking to each other.

"Bonnie?" Someone said. We turned and Bonnie's ears dropped. His tail looked dead, not moving. It was Ace.

"Who is this?" Ace asked Bonnie. My bunny gulped.

"Ace, this is my friend Foxy" Bonnie said.

"Hello" I muttered. Ace gave me a disgusted look at me.

"Where were you the past month?" He then asked Bonnie, grapping his arm hard.

"I-I was w-with a f-friend" Bonnie stuttered.

"Foxy!" Someone called my name. Lucifer.

"What?" I asked her.

"First off, here" Lucifer made my daughter appear. Dizzy didn't even acknowledge me. She laughed and reached for Bonnie.

"Rude!" I told her, and Bonnie got out of Ace's grip to hold her.

"Who is this girl?" Ace demand.

"My daughter" I said, my anger rising high.

"Aren't you a little too young to have a daughter?" Ace asked me.

"Aren't you a little too young to be telling me what to do?" I snarled at him. He tensed up, looking ready to punch me. I was ready to punch him.

"Foxy. No. Lets get home" Lucifer said.

"Listen to your girlfriend" Ace snickered. I actually did punch him in the face. And made his nose bleed.

"FOXY!" Lucifer yelled. Bonnie stared at at Ace then at me.

"Thank you" He mouthed. I nodded for your welcome.

"Oh your asking to die" Ace said, punching me. Or tried to. I just stepped out the way. He kept throwing punch after punch, and I just easily dodged.

"Stop dodging!" Ace yelled. I kicked his leg, brought him to his knees, and took his wolf ear and pulled him close to my face.

"Listen here asshole. Dare try to fight me, and you won't win. And if you hit Bonnie one more time, I won't be so easy" I growled, pushing him away. He scammed up, and Lucifer hit me on the back of the head.

"Bad fox!" She said. I stuck my tongue out and Ace left, scowling at me.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Bonnie hugged me tight.

"Your welcome?" I said.

"Never have I ever thought he would ever get hit. Your the best!" He hugged me again. Lucifer then smiled evily like the devil she is.

"Um, thanks" I said.

"Bonnie, you can live with us if you want. Or, if you want me to, I could always dig a grave for Ace" Lucifer said.

"Grave! Both!" Bonnie jumped

"Foxy will be doing the killing" Lucifer said.

"Yep. Just don't get on my yander side" I said. Bonnie laughed and did something I would never forget.

He kissed me.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I can't believe I just did that. I can't. I even did it when Freddy and all of Foxy's friends were walking to us.

"HELL YEAH!" Ennard yelled. Shit.

"SCREW ACE!" Yennie said. Well, at least I made Foxy blush. He is so cute when he blushes.

"I think you broke him" Lucifer said. Foxy's expression was just blank and his face was red.

"Are you guys dating?!" Toy Chica asked.

"Noooo. Not yet" I said.

"Foxy. Earth to Foxy" Lucifer said, waving her hand in front of brothers face. Foxy didn't do anything.

"FOXY SANHOL SULLIVAN DARE!" Lucifer yelled, and Foxy snapped out of his gaze.

"WHAT?!" He yelled at her.

"Come on! Dizzy's hungry!" She said, and he grunted, going in the house. The other's followed us. Foxy opened the door and his parents were already there.

"Ah. Thought you guys would never get here" Priscilla said.

"Foxy held us up" Lucifer said.

"We saw. You beat up a guy that was 4 years older then you?" Hades asked Foxy.

"He was asking for it" Foxy shrugged.

"At least you know how to fight" Priscilla said. Yeah. My fox.

"Um, I'm not sure if its the best time to say this, but someone's looking through the window" Fritz said, and we turned. Someone suddenly ran from the window, a phone in its hand.

It was taking pictures of us.