Chapter Seventy-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This chapter is dedicated to @Parislove20000.

Night's P.O.V

The wind was blowing and it blew my hair into my face. The feeling tickled my face as I brushed it away.

I was doing something my mom asked.

Find the orb and place it back into the mouth of the lion. She chose me because I have more powers then my siblings. Joeys power can only take him to the orb. Since he's a blood moon wolf, he can only be the strongest at night. Moon doesn't have power unless you count her teleportation. And Joey won't let Oliver go, so that's a big no.

I reached the camp to find the map of the cave.

"How can I help tho young lady?" A old cocky man asked.

"I seek thy map of thy cave" I replied, using some fore-told languages my mom taught me for this.

"Ayy. Thy map. Tho shall only pass if thy person is worthy to yield thy map of thy cave" The man said.

"I am worthy" I told him.

"Tho thy spring of thy demon" A tall slender woman came over.

I tugged on my jacket that I got from my mother.

"Tho heard of me mother" I said.

"Oh yes. Thou heard about thy demon" The woman said.

"She is a curse woman! Brings dead upon thy humans! Tho shall not pass. Tho not worthy" The cocky man said.

I cleared my throat, trying to hide my fear.

"I-if tho shall disrespect her, tho shall perish bemond my eyes" I said.

"Tho shall leave" The man and woman said, and the camp of old Lermin people began to come forward.

I backed up, trying to rehold what my mother had told me about summoning her triton.

"If shall be living, show the sliving. I summon the all-cross star, let it above my heart, and turn me from the kart" Her exact words came to me as I held out my hand.

"If shall be living, show the sliving. I summon the all-cross star, let it above my heart, and turn me from the kart" I said with all my heart. Fire flamed below my feet as the Lermin people drew back.

Slowly, my mothers red and spiked triton began to show its self and it layed vertical in my hand.

"I am thy daughter of Lucifer Turner, granddaughter to Hades himself, and descendant of Lord Cronos. And I shall pass on my mothers law" I said. The people looked at each other and moved so there was a clearing to the underground layer.

I walked to it, the ground forming back, soon where it was like nothing happened at all.

Carvings were painted nearly on the walls. I looked at every one of them. My great grandfather Cronos was on the carvings. He was creating fires, tearing down cities, destroying the universe. My grandfather Hades was raising hell as he went to Earths surface. His dead people were his slaves as he banished his father Cronos to the depths of Tarturus.

And there was my own mother. Lucifer herself. Her carvings were more...detailed. She had many bad things labeled under her name.

Creator of hell, spawn of the devil, destroyer of humans, queen to Earth everything. My mother was the one who brought Cronos from Tarturus.

She brought the Lord Titian back.

I ran my finger over the carving of my demon mother.

"I shall not fail you mother" I bowed, and something clattered in the distance.

"Hello? Is someone there?" I called out. No response.

"Hello?!" I called again. Still nothing.

"Show yourself! I shall summon the dead on you and let them feast on your body and remains!" That was a lie. I didn't know how to raise the dead. But they didn't have to know that.

Suddenly, a small boy with fairy wings and elf ears cautionly*???* came from the shadows.

"I mean no harm young miss. My name is Florence. I am looking for a immortal being like yourself" He said.

Immortal?

"What is the name you seek for this immortal being?" I asked proudly.

"Miss Lia" He said. Miss Lia?

"What does this Miss look like?" I asked. The small elf pointed to my mother.

"Miss Lia. Creator of myself" He said.

"Lucifer" I said.

"I could never find Mistress. For she is wise and chose a different timeline and appearance. She might be a kid. She might be a adult. She might even be a old lady. No living hunter has ever found Mistress" Florence said.

"Your mistress is my mother" I said.

"Really?!" He jumped.

"Yep. But you may not recognize her. Because over the years, her magic has become stronger and powerful" I said.

"I know Mistress anywhere. Lucifer has a thing to show its really her. Always look for death in her eyes" Florence said. I laughed at such words about my mom.

"I shall be by your side, for Lucifer would want you to be safe" Florence bowed.

"Thank you" I bowed back and had him by my side the whole way to the orb.

I found the map to the cave and looked at it.

"Its in Horuxohan language. My mom never taught me this" I said.

"Your mother taught me. She taught me almost everything about languages" The elf took the map and translated it for me.

"We shall find the cave near a waterfall" He said precisely.

I nodded and he lead us to the cave.

"Ladies first" Florence said as he bowed forward. I bowed my head in thank you and proceeded forward.

"This is a awful long way" I told the little elf as I slide down mountains of dew dust.

"Trust me young miss. The sooner the better" He reashored(is that even a word?) Me.

We both followed the maps orders and found a glowing orb in the middle of a passageway.

"This is too easy" I said grabbing the Orb.

"I never said it was going to be hard" Florence said. I huffed and we got out the cave safely.

And our last stop was the lions mouth. A easier journey then from getting the orb.

"Alright. Put it in" Florence said and I gently placed the orb in the carved rock lions mouth.

The groubd began to rumble as the lions mouth began to widen.

And out came Cronos himself.

Hello blooming readers! I hope you enjoyed this adult worded chapter. I'm sorry for those who didn't understand most of the words. But I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!❤