One Hundred And Twenty. The Real Ending

Hello Blooming readers! It's me! ENJOY!!!!

Mike's P.O.V

I sighed as I picked up the paper and knew where Freddy was.

I signed the paper and drove to Foxy and Bonnie's house.

I knocked and Bonnie answered, carrying a purple haired bear in his arms. His ears went down when he saw me.

"MICHAEL!" He put the baby down instantly and hugged me tightly.

"H-hey Bon" I said.

"W-what are you doing here?!" He asked. I held up the paper.

"Oh. He's here" Bonnie took me to Freddy.

"Babe! You've got someone!" Bonnie said to him and walked the room. Freddy stopped dead when he saw me.

"M-Mike?" He said. I rubbed my arm.

"H-how are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a while.

"Fine really" He said.

"So. You three live together" I said.

"Yeah. We're married now" Freddy said.

"That's nice" I said quitely and we were quite for a while.

"I uh" I cleared my throat and held the paper to him.

"H-here. I-I never signed it" He took it and looked at it.

"I-I'll be g-going now"

Freddy's P.O.V

I looked at the paper and Michael turned around, walking out the room. But I didn't want to him to leave.

Even though me, Foxy and Bonnie were married now, I wanted him to be apart of it.

"MIKE WAIT!" I ran after him and he stopped at the front door.

"Mhm?" He asked. I took his hand, kissing him roughly as I pulled him close.

"I don't want you to go" I said. Mike started crying and tears fell down my face. Foxy and Bonnie already knew so whatever.

"I still love you with everything Mikey" I whispered and Mike hugged me tightly. I took the paper and ripped it in half.

After some time, Foxy came back from the store.

"M-Mike?" He said, dropping all the groceries.

"Hi" Mike said.

"YOU IDIOT DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Foxy yelled, hugging him tightly.

"R-right" Mike said.

"Soooooooo, how is this gonna work?" Bonnie asked, hanging upside down on the couch. We all looked at each other.

"I honestly have no idea" I said.

"If we're married to Freddy, and he's married to Mike...." Bonnie put his two pointer fingers together.

"Ahhh fuck it COME ON MIKE YA GONNA HAVE TO GET USED TO US!" He said.

"W-what do y-you mean?!" Mike screeched.

"Ay Bonnie give the guy a break. He just got out of the hospital of a two year coma" Foxy said.

"Well he had enough time for resting and sleeping! Come on Mikey! Your not gonna walk for a few days!" Bonnie said, dragging him upstairs.

"Might as well" I shrugged.

Mike's P.O.V

"That. Was. Painful" I said.

"You'd get used to after a week" Bonnie told me weakly, crawling into Foxy's arms.

"I don't want to" I muttered.

"Well you might want to! With them, you have sex almost every day" Freddy told me. I groaned and they laughed.

"Come on I want a bath" I hissed and the two older males took me and Bonnie to the bath.

"HEY DON'T DROWN ME!" Bonnie screamed when Foxy dropped him in the bath. I giggled and hopped in. Me and Bonnie went with our orignial lovers, and Freddy held me close.

"If this is almost every day I'm sure to get pregnant" I muttered.

"Yep. I've had at least two more kids" Bonnie said, sticking out his tongue.

"Nope nope nope" I said, sinking down a little. But Foxy's tail held me up.

(Jesus I might add a smut scene for your suffering. Yes. I do love threesomes, foursomes, you name it! So I do ship them all together because they all have each other's ship)

Foxy's P.O.V

It was heat season and all the animals were suffering it. Or, the older ones. Bonnie and Freddy were very good at holding it back, but I was terrible. I always had someone to help me out of it.

Freddy and Bonnie were at work, so I was stuck with Mike. And we haven't ever kissed before or anything. Which is odd, becasuse we're practically married but whatever.

My heat got so bad that I had to push Deigo out of the room before I raped him.

"Dad?" He asked when I slammed the door in his face.

"Please please leave!!!!" I said and he did quickly. I took deep breaths and couldn't bare it anymore. I went downstairs and the first person I saw was Mike. Perfectly. I took his shoulder and teleported us to the room.

"F-Foxy?" He asked when he turned around. I pulled him close, kissing him hard. His eyes widened but he just melted into it.

"You said you'd wait until we came home" Someone said.

"Your in heat aren't you?" Mike asked. I nodded and he kissed me again.

"Might as well" Freddy shrugged and Bonnie began slipping on his shirt. I pushed Mike onto the bed as we both panted for breath. I quickly undressed him, my lips sliding down his body.

I felt something on my back and realized it was Freddy. He pulled me up while Bonnie took over Mike. Freddy's kisses were always the best. His shirt was already missing and he took mine off.

(I'm debating how this would work.......just....bare with me. I'm new to this as you are)

Bonnie and Mike were already naked, just roughly kissing. Freddy played with my zipper, rubbing my crotch. I moaned, and his kissing went harder as he slide his tongue into my mouth.

"Hey hey hey we take turns!" Bonnie snapped and Freddy rolled his eyes.

"You all are too cute to leave out" He snickered and undressed himself and me. I took Bonnie's waist and entered a finger into him. He moaned, and Fredy did the same to Mike. While we were doing the, Bonnie and Mike were just moaning and kissing.

(DoN't AsK)

I suddenly pulled Mike on the bed, entering him. He screamed and got used to me after a while. Freddy got behind him, making him sit on his lap as he entered to, making the little human tear up. Bonnie bit down on Mike's neck, creating a hickey.

Me and Freddy had came already, and Mike began to suck Bonnie's member, making the bunny moan. After some time he came and we were done.

"Ow ow ow" Mike said. Bonnie rubbed Mike's hips, giving him a kind smile.

"Yeah....get used to it" I said and Freddy went behind me, his arms wrapping around my torso, hugging me tightly.

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night and smiled at the three sleeping males next me to.

I have the best life in history.

I layed down, going back to sleep.

Hello!!! How was it? This is the real ending sorry!! I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! ❤