Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoy this! Dizzy's room!

Dizzy's P.O.V

I went with Papa to Ace's house.

"Ace!" Papa said, knocking lightly on the door. Ace answered, smiling at Papa.

"Bonnie!" He hugged the bunny, and smiled at me.

"Hello there. Your Dizzy right?" He asked me.

"Hi! I'm Dizzy yes. Your Ace!" I said.

"Fast talker" Ace smiled more. I giggled.

"I'm back. Forever" Bonnie said.

"Really?!" Ace asked, happy. Bonnie nodded, and Ace lead us in the house.

"Here's your bedroom" He told me, and I gasped. It was beautiful. Wow.

"Thank you!" I said, and hugged him. I think he'll be a better dad then Foxy.

"Your welcome" He said, and I was smiling all over. I already love it here, and guess what I saw?!

BOOKS! I LOVE READING! Lucky loves reading too, and we taught each other to read. Now we can read as good as a 5'th grader. And we're not even in school!

"Dizzy! Dinner time!" I heard Papa yell after some time.

"Coming!" I said, taking my now favorite book with me.

"She knows how to read?" Ace asked Bonnie.

"Yep. Not even in school. Her and Lucky" Papa said, and Ace smiled at me again.

"Your pretty smart" He said.

"Can Lucky come over?" I asked Bonnie.

"I'll ask Mike" He said, and we are dinner.

"You don't have to wash the dishes. I'll help" Ace told Bonnie, and they washed dishes together, while I read in my room. My new room.

Ze next morning

"Dizzy! Lucky's here!" Ace yelled. I rushed down, and hugged the brown haired girl.

"Come on! Look at all the books I have!" I said, and took my friend upstairs. She gasped when she saw the books.

"Oh my god! A lot!" She smiled, and we started to read. There was a lot of books, and they were all interesting.

"Really? You two spent the whole day reading?" Mike asked us. He, Papa and Ace were at the door.

"Play games on the Internet or something. Watch TV" Ace said.

"Internet is boring. TV is boring" Lucky said.

"Reading is boring" Papa said. We gasped.

"Take that back!" I said, and the adults laughed.

"Come on then. Let's all go out" Mike said, and we slipped on some shoes. Ace hopped in the drivers seat, and we drove to a restaurant. We saw children screaming at their parents, and the older kids on their phones, making hand movements. The staff groaned when they saw me and Lucky.

"How many?" The lady asked.

"Five" Mike said, and we sat down in a booth. Me and Lucky read our books, and a waitress came over. But froze when she saw us.

"Are they reading?" She asked.

"Mhm. Screaming is boring, phones and technology is boring. You waste your time staring at a screen that can damage your eye sight. Reading, you can get a good education from it" Lucky said, never looking up from the book.