Chapter Forty-One

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This story will be a lot shorter, because I'm driving. In a car. Enjoy!

Dizzy's P.O.V

I heard yelling downstairs after a couple of months. Which is odd, because dad and papa don't really fight anymore. So I went down and saw dad and papa arguing.

"Dad? Papa?" I asked. They turned, and my ears went down.

"Yes?" Papa asked. I didn't know what to say.

"A-are you arguing at each other? And what's the yelling?" I asked.

"Oh. Just having a little dis agreement. We're not fighting" Dad said.

"Well, not physically" Papa said.

"Oh my god. Does that really matter?!" Foxy asked the bunny.

"Yes!! Yes it matters! How dare you!" Bonnie shouted. What is going on???

"Ok look. I'll let you win, if you stop pestering me about it" Dad said.

"Deal" Papa said, and I smacked my forehead. Their playing a game. God their stupid as hell.

"Well I am going back to my room" I said, but they didn't seem to notice. I skipped back to my room, and called Lucky. Yeah. I have a phone. And so does she.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello Lucky. What'cha doing?" I asked.

"Ok! I was hoping you would call! Ask your parents is you can come over! I found this huge ancient book, and looks like it was made way back then. Before our grandparents were even born" She said.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Oh yes" She said.

"Alright. I'll be there in a min" I said, and hung up. A book made before our grandparents?

"Dad! Papa! I'm going to Lucky's house!" I called.

"Lucky!" Ash clapped.

"Mhm" I told him.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Ok. Dad? Papa?" I asked. They usually answer me. So I picked up Ash and went to the living room.

"Dad?! Papa?!" I yelled. Nothing.

"Ash? Do you know where dad and papa are?" I asked my brother.

"No. I heard them here a minute ago" He said. I rushed to Alex and Luna's room, and they were playing with each other.

"Where are they?!" I went to their room, and tried to open it. It was locked.

"What?!?!!" Someone yelled.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! I'm going to Lucky's, and I'm bringing Ash with me!" I said.

"Alright. Just don't get lost" Papa said, and I left. Ugh. Their good parents, but they really need to lay off each other some time.

"Off we go" I said walking out the door. It takes almost two hours to get to Lucky's house, but a good walk is healthy. I carried Ash because I knew he couldn't walk that far.

But after ten minutes, I saw a man walk behind me. And grab my arm.

"What's a little girl going out here all alone?" He asked me.

"Let go!" I said. Ash held onto me tightly.

"Come on. I'll take you home" The man grinned, and I got some scared.

"No! Stop! Let me go!!" I screamed for help, but he put his filthy hand on my mouth. I had strength to push him away.

"Ew! Bacteria! I'm young and u don't wanna die from your filth!" I screamed, and ran for it. That man was fast and grabbed me quick.

"Your coming with me" He said.

"NO!" I yelled, and Ash was crying.

The man dragged me to a van, where he pushed me in, quickly driving off.

Help me.

Oh no. Foxy is going to kill me. I hope you enjoyed this! Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!