Chapter Eighty-Four

Hello blooming readers! It's me! No time to talk lets just get on with the story.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I ran the blade down my arms, creating deep cuts. I was doing this in the bathroom, so blood ripped on the floor.

I deserved this. No one likes me. I'm just a toy.

I repeated angry words that people have said to me over the years of my childhood.

"Go die!" "Your useless!" "No wonder your adopted!" "Go join your dead family!" "Are you on a diet?! Ha!" "Red eyed freak!"

Yep. It gets worse. My cutting got worse and deeper when I remembered the things Foxy said to me. Their too painful to say out loud.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I forgot to lock the door.

And someone came in.

"B-Bonnie?" I heard a shaky voice say.

I turned my eyes and regreted ever stepping a foot on this earth. Freddy.

"W-why?" He asked. I looked down at the knife, then at the cuts I made, and then back at him, my face going dark.

"You do it..." That was my excuse.

"Bonnie, you know I have a depression illness. You don't. I have many mental illnesses" He said quitely, taking the knife from me.

"Lets get you cleaned up kid" He gently took my hands and rinsed off the blood, banaging my hands.

"I won't tell Foxy about this, but please don't do it again" Freddy said.

"Its not fair! Everyone can do these things but I can't!" I exclaimed.

"Well one, your pregnant. Two, your body can't heal as fast as ours can because you lack strenght and blood currents. You could easily die from these. And so can I" He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Hehe. Curious as always. But, I have conditions as you know. I could die a lot easier then you can actually. My drinking and smoking makes it worse. And I take so much medication, it weakens me" He said to me, wrapping my hands in banages.

"But you seem fine to me" I said.

"Well yeah. It doesn't affect the outside. It affects the inside of me. Lucifer heals me, but there's only so much she can do. Even for a new Queen of Hell" He said.

"I still don't understand" I huffed.

"Let me put this way. You know how I drink right? And smoke?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, I do that because as I said, I have a depression illness. Mike helps me because he's my cure, but for you, you only see Foxy as a source to cut yourself" Freddy let go of my hands, done banaging.

"How?????" I asked.

"Because. You remember only the depressing things. For some hell reason. And you remember him bullying you only. But if don't look for that in him, that I'm sure you'd be...how do I put this without getting killed? You'd be more, friendly" He said.

"Are you saying I'm rude?" I asked. He backed up.

"A-ah no! Well yeah. I lied. Yes yes yes yes yes. Your meanier then Ballora, and scarier then Lucifer. Death even fears you. But, I noticed Foxy has tempered you a bit down" Freddy said.

"He only makes me madder" I muttered.

"Actually, no. He has done a great deal with you. And caused you to be like this yes. But if your patient with him, you'd be less of a asshole" He said.

Freddy's P.O.V

Oh shit I said that out loud.

"Well thanks" Bonnie snarled. I smacked my forehead.

"What I'm trying to say, you'd be less feared" I said quickly.

"I like be feared" He said, brushing his hair.

"Ahaha-....Yeah. I'm only feared because I look like Alastor the radio demon*I LOVE THE DAMN GUY OK?!* And your feared because of well...you are pure hell" I said.

"Mkay" He said.

"Just, don't cut yourself again. It'll kill you" I said.

"Eh I don't wanna die, so ok" He said, and handed me another knife.

"Just take it. I know I'm gonne use it" I nodded and quickly left.

I rushed downstairs, to everyone.

"How'd it go?" Foxy asked. I screamed into my hands.

"I'M GONNA DIE SOON I'M GONNA DIE SOON!" I screamed.

"What'd you do?" James asked.

"I called him a asshole to his face!" I wailed.

"Yeah you're totally dead" Ballora said.

"I'll get your coffin ready" Lucifer snickered.

"THIS IS NO TIMES FOR JOKES! I JUST EXPERIANCED DEATH!" I yelled.

"I'm sure everyone has when looking at Bonnie" Ennard said.

"Oh no no no no no no no no. You don't understand. He. Had. A. Knife. In. His. Hand. He could have easily killed me!" I said.

"He always has a knife in his hand Freddy. Or, in his clothes" Lucifer said. I was entirely shakened.

"I'm gonna die I'm gonne die" I muttered over again.

"Boo" I heard and screamed the loudest I could, jumping so high.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I screamed. The others didn't even bother to help. Just casually back up.

"Wha-? I'm not going to kill you why would I kill you?" He asked.

"KIll him" Yenndo said.

"Well I mean, I haven't killed anybody in a week-" Bonnie said.

"OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO NO!" I screamed, jumping on the chandlier and hiding up there.

"You didn't let me finish. I wasn't gonna kill you" Bonnie looked up at me.

"I........." I couldn't answer.

"But if you do happen to wanna kill us, he's first" Everyone pointed at Freddy.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Poor Freddy. I think I'll keep him from danger know.

"Calm down Teddy I won't kill you" I said. He didn't come down.

"Fine. Have it your way. I'mma go to the store and get more carrots" I yawned and slipped on my shoes.

"Your not gonna leave me with all of them right?!" Foxy asked me.

"Yep I am" I left and went to the store.

But I never reached it.

Because I fell down a huge hole.

HELLO!!!!! How was your day? I'm doing fine thanks for asking. Hope you enjoyed this story~~~~~~!!!! Have a great day!