Chapter Two

(Fully edited and approved)

Foxy's P.O.V

I saw Bonnie coming out of the office, a tall man around 19 yanking him out. Bonnie had a fearful look on his face, and I wondered who that man was. Probably his friend mad or something.

"I wonder who he is" Chica said.

"Who wants to come to my house later?" I asked everyone, interrupting her. They all raised their hands, and after school, we went to my house.

But before that, we stopped at a coffee place.

"Coffee!" Toy Freddy said, and we had to just get coffee.

"So, Lucifer told me that she'll allow you guys to stay over too" I said, just now reading the text Lucifer have me a while ago.

"Alright. But before we do anything, can we go shopping?!" Mangle asked. No.

"Yes!" All the girls cheered. Oh god no help me for the sake of my fucking life.

"I hate shopping" I said.

"Shut your mouth and your ass is coming with us" Funtime Foxy said, and I was forced to go shopping with the girls. 

A man walked by us during the shopping. It was the man with Bonnie at school. He was buying alcohol and beer. And the weird thing, he a knife in his pocket.

With blood on it. Bonnie also had a scratch on his arm when I took a little peek when we were at school. Maybe he hurt him.

"Sir, you must be 21 or older to purchase beer and alcohol products" A lady that works at the store said.

"I'm 22" He lied.

"ID" The lady said, and the man took out a ID card.

"Ok then" She left him alone, and the man left.

"Lucifer is waiting for us" I said, looking at the thousand texts she gave me.

"Aww. I wanna stay longer" Toy Chica said.

"If Lucifer doesn't get what she wants, she can be a deadly demon" I said, and we left the store to go to my house.

But when we left the store, I realized we had to walk the whole way to my house.