Chapter One-Hundred And Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I got the tea for ya!!! ENJOY!!!!

Freddy's P.O.V

"We do NOT speak of this" Bonnie said while we were getting out clothes on.

"Yes. Mike will kill me" I said.

"Yep. And Foxy will kill me" He replied. I fixed my buttons on my jeans and Bonnie adjusted his bowtie.

"I'm gonna go home now" He said.

"Alright. See you later" I said and he left. But before he truelly left, he stopped by the doorframe and turned back to me.

"Oh. And more thing" I turned my head and he smirked at me.

"Your good at sex~" He winked and left. I laughed a little and one of my workers came through the door.

"You ready?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Showtime"

Bonnie's P.O.V

Damn if Foxy was as good as Freddy I'd be over the hills!!

I went home and my family was there.

"Where were you?" My husband asked me.

"Yeesh I was hanging out with Freddy" I said.

"Mhm" He kissed my cheek and i went upstairs and took a shower so that Foxy wouldn't smell the esces(I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!) of Freddy on me.

Like, if Freddy were in a one hundred human trace, and you had to find the person by their smell, Freddy would be the easiest. He has a high perfum smell with honey suckles, lavander and berries.

A nice smell.

After my shower I got dressed in a long T-shirt and put on some socks. Forget the pants I don't need them. I took a blowdryer and dryed my hair, brushing it down into a braide.

The next day

In the morning, I felt sick.

I woke up at 3 am and ran straight to the bathroom, puking. My head felt dizzy and I just felt sick.

"Honey?" My husband came into the bathroom.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked kneeling beside me.

"I fell dizzy and sick" I said weakly.

"I'll go get you some water" He got up and I puked again.

Foxy came back with a glass of water and I took little sips from it. He rubbed my back, clearly tired in his eyes.

"I don't feel well" I pouted. He kissed my forehead and carried me to bed.

In the morning, I felt even worse.

Like, I couldn't even get up without a pain in my stomach.

"Ow ow ow ow ow" I groaned, sitting up.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Foxy came through the door.

"Even more worse and my head fucking aches" I said, rubbing my temple.

"Mhmm. I'll have Lucifer take you to the docters" He took out a whistle and blew it. Lucifer appeared.

"WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT USING THAT?!" She yelled.

"Take Bonnie to the docter. I gotta stay with the kids" He said.

Lucifer rolled her eyes and teleported me to the docters. (She also dressed him with her magic)