Chapter Forty

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This is Lucifer, looking bad ass. It eas the best I could find. Enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

Me and Foxy started getting along s little more. A lot more from what we were.

"Hey. Mind getting me Ash?" Foxy asked me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to talk to him?" Foxy said.

"Alright" I went up to Ash's room and took him to Foxy.

"Thanks" He said, and I left.

"You really need to stop letting yourself getting pushed around" I heard Foxy say. I peeked over the corner, because I like to stalk.

"I can't help it. I'm not strong like you are. And I don't wanna get more hurt then I already do" Ash said.

"We have a basement for you to train" Foxy said softly.

"I just don't want to fight. I'd rather stay away" Ash said.

"Alright. But, if I have to, I'll make Lucifer turn me into a kid just to have a little fun with fighting" Foxy said, and Ash laughed.

"That'll be great. I'll tell you" Ash said and walked to his room.

"I know you heard Bonnie" Foxy sudden said.

"Alrighty. You got me" I said, coming out if my hiding place.

"Mh. The thing I always loved about foxes. They can hear everything. I heard you breathing" He said.

"A little creepy" I said.

"Its not really" He said, and turned to me.

"So what was that about?" I asked.

"Ash. Like Dizzy, he's having trouble in school. Because he's weak or something" He said.

"They get it from me" I said quietly. And Foxy went to me, lifting up my chin.

"Your not weak Bonnie. Why would you say that?" He asked me.

"Remember when we first met? With Ace?" I asked.

"Well, that was then. A long time ago. And this is now" He said. I looked down, not believing him.

"Look. Your not weak. Ok?" He asked. You say that.

"Alright" I lied.

"And, I can tell when your lying. So don't think that crap works for me" He said.

"How?!" I asked.

"Lucifer. And...Avan. Lucifer taught me how to tell how someone is lying. You, your nose twitches" He said. I looked down at my nose, and frowned.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"The corner of Freddy's mouth pulls down a little when he lies. Mike has his left hand behind his back. Toy Chica avoids eye contact. Toy Bonnie smiles. Funtime Freddy clutches Bon-Bon harder. Funtime Foxy's ear twitches. Chica pulls the hem of her dress. Circus Baby has a squeak in her voice. Ballora's voice turns a little darker. Marionette's legs tremble. Fritz and Jeremy look at the ceiling. Kevin and Mangle looks you straight in the eye with a rude look. Toy Freddy fidgets with his hat" Foxy said.

"Stalker" I said.

"Oh. And Lucifer starts growing tails, smiling like a maniac" He said.

"And how do I tell if your lying" I asked.

"My tail would shoot up and wag around" He said.

"That's interesting" I said.

"Yeah. But its annoying" He said. I reached my hand up, petting his ears. He purred, going closer to me.