Chapter One Hundred And Nine

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Enjoy!!!!

Freddy's P.O.V

Shadow held up a knife and taught Baby Bonnie how to use.

"Bonnie-!" The mother stopped when she walked in when Bonnie was holding the knife.

"Put that down" She said.

"I wanna play a game!" Bonnie smiled.

"Put. The. Knife. Down" The mom said. Bonnie closed one eye and aimed the knife high.

And threw it. It landed into the mothers chest and she fell on the ground, dead.

"I like this game!" Bonnie clapped. He traveled out the room to find his father. He was sitting on the couch, with a beer in his hand.

"Daddy look!" Bonnie said and the father turned around.

"What PUT THAT DOWN!" The father yelled, jumping to the end of the couch.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Bonnie asked.

"No!" The dad said.

"Too bad" Bonnie threw the knife, killing his father.

"Wonderful!!" Shadow said.

"Who will take care of me now?" Bonnie asked, licking the blood off the knife. He is still sick.

"Sorry kiddo. I can't take care of you" Shadow said. Bonnie crawled to him, his head resting on the shadows leg as he closed his eyes.

"Wake up" The scene changed. Bonnie was in a adoption center.

Most of the kids were teens and older kids. Bonnie seemed to be the only baby. The little bunny got out of bed, hoping onto the ground.

"Miss Leslie says we'll be having pancakes for breakfast" The teen said.

Bonnie crawled down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Oh there you are!" A older lady picked Bonnie up and tried to feed him baby food.

"Yuck!" Bonnie spit, sticking his tongue out.

"Come on! Eat it! You'll starve!" Miss Leslie said. Bonnie got out her grip, going to the stove.

"No no no you'll burn yourself!!" She said. But Bonnie grabbed a gummy beared lollipop, looking at it before eating it.

"Candy is not good for you!" The lady was about to pick him up, but Bonnie held up a hand.

"Is it normal for a baby to act like that?" Someone whispered.

"I am not eating the crap you keep feeding me" Bonnie snarled.

"Ummmm, ok then" Miss Leslie said.

"Can somebody make me a damn egg?!" Bonnie growled.

"Ok I wanna know who taught you those words!" Leslie said.

"A shadow" Bonnie said, and snapped. A teen quickly began making the bunny a egg.

So, the sences changed a lot. Bonnie was put into a LOT of differents homes. They apparently pissed Bonnie off, because he ended up killing them. He even managed to eat a fucking LEG!

"He....he is a cannibal" Alastor said.

"Reminds me of someone" Jeff said, elbowing Eyeless Jack.

There was this one scene tho.

Bonnie was on the ground, looking for something with his ass up. The older brother of the family looked down, smirking.

He just touched Bonnie's tail and Bonnie jumped up, pointing a gun to his head.