Chapter Ninety-Nine

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I'm just gonna get quickly with this chapter! Enjoy~!

Foxy's P.O.V

Its been almost two months since Bonnie left me for good.

My face hard darkened a whole lot, the tips of my hair had been turning white, and spreading up my hair, black circles are under my eyes, and my body is just pale. My kids don't show it, but I know their scared of the look of me now.

I was sitting on the couch, with my eyes closed.

Freddy's P.O.V

We'd thought it would be nice to visit Foxy.

"I don't know if this is a great idea" Amanda said.

"I agree" Marionette said.

"Shush. He's my brother. He's gonna be forced to like it" Lucifer said and opened the door with her magic.

I almost screamed when I saw my best friend.

He looked soo.......dead. And scary looking. Under his eyes were just black circles, his hair was slowly turning white up, and he was just so pale. His face was dark and dead looking.

He looked a lot older now.

"Oh jesus this is worse then I thought" Lucifer whispered and we slowly approached the fox. But something was wrong.

Way wrong.

His legs. WERE SKINNY WHAT THE HELL?! HE'S NOT THICC NO MORE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

"Foxy?" Lucifer asked, shaking her brother. He barely moved but his eyes shot open as he stared at her. Lucifer jumped back, farely scared.

"H-hi" She said.

"Hello" He said. His voice was even dark damn.

"You look...dead" I said.

He looked at me and I trembled. But he closed his eyes once more.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Just ah, checking on ya. You never answered my calls" Lucifer said.

"And I never intended to" Foxy said.

"DAD! COME HELP US!" We heard Dizzy yell. Foxy got up and he looked taller. Even his ass was tiny. HOW?!?!?!?!!?!?

"I don't like this new him" I muttered, crossing my arms.

A baby toy was thrown at Mike, sending him out of lala land.

"Ow what the hell?!" Mike yelled.

"Sorry uncle Mike! ECHO GIVE THAT BACK!" Ash yelled.

"EPIC STOP!" Luna yelled.

"I forgot there was 14 kids living here" Chica said, picking up a purple haired sleeping baby.

"I'll take Zachary from you" Dizzy took the baby away and Foxy was on the couch again when we turned back.

"How did you-?" Lucifer asked.

"You'd gain a lot of power from a descented" Foxy said.

"I won't question it" Night said.

"Soooooooo, how are you not insane yet with 14 kids?" Yenndo said. Foxy only smiled, his eyes wide now.

"I'm already lost my sanity trust me" Foxy didn't even move is lips.

"You are scarier then me" Lucifer wheezed, hiding behind Chica.

"You could've just asked us for he-" A toy was thrown in Foxy's direction but he caught it without looking.