Chapter Twenty-Three

Hello blooming people! Its me! I have a short intro, so I hope you enjoy!

Mike's P.O.V because its the best. And Freddy's.

"I wanna go to bed!!" I whined to Freddy. I hope I wasn't annoying him.

"Ok ok! We'll go to bed!" He said.

"Are you mad at me?" I whimpered.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to sound so rude to you. I'm not mad" He said, and took me up to bed. He was about to leave when I noticed.

"Babe, can you stay with me?" I asked him.

"Of course" He said, and layed behind me, rapped his arms around my waist. I took one of his delicate hands, and slid it down my belly, where the sun don't shine.🤣🤣 He rubbed there, and I moaned.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Mhhh, how about we go out?" He asked.

"Okie" I said, and he chuckled in my neck.

"God your so cute" He said.

"How many times are you gonna say that?" I giggled.

"Until you get the memo" He said, burying his head into my neck. I could feel the warmth of his breath, and it tickled me. So I giggled.

"What'd I do?" He asked.

"Your breathing tickles!" I giggled again. He chuckled once more, before finally drifting off. I kissed his cheek, and drifted off to bed myself.

In ze morning

Oh how tired I am. I can't get up.

"Mikey. Come on" I heard. I groaned and turned over to my perfect boyfriend. And just layed my head on his bare chest.

"Come on. Go take a quick shower and get ready" He said.

"WhydoIneedashower?" I slurred tiredly.

"Because. You need to look perfect today" He said.

"So your saying I have to take a shower to look perfect?" I asked him.

"No. Mike, just take a shower" He said. I sighed and got up. And took a quick shower, rapping a towel around my waist.

"I need you to get me some clothes" I said. Because I know that if I bend down, the pervert will come out of Freddy dearly.

"Alright princess" He said, and grabbed me some clothes, tossing them to me.

"Thank you" I said, and got dressed. I had a black shirt one, that fell off my shoulders, and it was long. You could see the shorts I was wearing. And the sleeves covered half my hand.

"I like it" I said, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Well I love it" Freddy said, gently tickling my sides. I giggled a lot.

"Ok! Before I have a heart attack!" I laughed, and he kissed me.

"Alright. Let me get dressed" He said, and took some clothes.

"Aww. Why can't you get dressed in here?" I asked him.

"Because you got dressed in the bathroom" He said.

"Ok?! I was naked!" I said.

"Like I never seen you naked before" Freddy said smacking my ass. Ugh.

"Fine. Go and get dressed" I said, and he got dressed in the bathroom.

"Done" He said after a while.

"Okie! Let's go!" I said, and we went out the mansion, into his beautiful gold car.