Chapter One-Hundred And Three

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Guess what?! I have a Youtube channel now! I literally have been on Youtube for two years but never bothered to even put a channel up. But, now I have! Sooooo, I will give you the video up there in the media, and it's the first video I made like, at night. Ok there it is. I'll make more, because why the fuck not? Sooo, the characters used in that vid are: Kanato from Diabolik Lovers, the one behind the desk, Bonnie, the one with whiskers, Freddy, the giant in the room, Foxy with the eyepatch, Marionette with a teddy bear on his back, Lust from Au of Undertale, the one that is like all pink and purple and light blue, Blue from Au of Undertale, the one with a blue scarf and a male Clockwork, the one with a green vest. And the first intro and outro are Freddle from Fnaf four and my friends OC. Anddddd my Youtube name is "Freddy's Freddles" Because.........Freddle is the main charater and that's my character. And Freddy is a short name for Nightmare Freddy, soooo, yeah. But, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Lin go clean your room! It's a mess!" I yelled at my son while he was talking with Anthony.

"Your house! You clean it!" He asked. Chica just fell laughing and the others chuckled but I didn't find it funny. My eye twitched.

"I spent nine months carrying you in my body and spent 17 whole hours of my life pushing you out of my goddamn body. Go clean your room" I said darkly.

"Ahaha. What I meant to say was, yes mom I'll go do that" Lin quickly ran upstairs.

"Wow" Mike laughed.

"Oh. And Diego. Can you help me with the triplets? You know they far more then I have apparently" I said.

"But mommyyyyyyyy!!!!! I don't wanna do it!!! Their your kids!!!! You do!!!" Diego whined, throwing his book on the ground. 

"¡ES MEJOR LEVANTARTE EL CULO O DE LO CONTRARIO TE VOY A GOLPEAR!" I yelled at him. (You beter get your ass up or else I'll beat the shit of you) And trust me. When I get angry, you don't want to mess with me. My yells are two times stronger then three people yelling the same words.

Everyone jumped at my yell and Diego fell off the couch.

"I'M SORRY MAMA I'M SORRY!" He screamed, quickly scraming up and running behind Foxy.

"WHY'D YOU MARRY A LATINO?! YOU COULD'VE CHOSEN A NICE AMERICAN!" Diego whined.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHEN I MET HIM I THOUGHT HE COULDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO THROW A BOWLING BALL!" Foxy said back.

"GET YOUR ASS UP THERE BEFORE I KICK IT TO HELL!" I yelled at Diego's direction. He ran upstairs the fastest he could and Foxy backed up.

"Mommy's mad~" Luna said quitely.

"We're just gonna go-" Everyone grabbed their kid and quickly left. All the kids ran upstairs.

"OH NO YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE!" I shouted when Foxy tried to leave the house too.

"I-I was j-just g-going t-t-t-to the s-s-store" He was shaking so bad. I grabbed his collar and pulled him close to my face.

"You were going to Freddy's to avoid me and leave me weren't you you fucking son of a bitch?" I growled in his face.

"Well now that you mention it-" He said nervously.

"Your not going no- MHFMH!" He kissed me, and I tried to pull away. But he grabbed my wrists, pinning them back behind me. And like, a moment later, we were in the kitchen, me agaisnt the counter, hands behind my back, and he was gripping my wrist, bending me back as he kissed me.