Chapter Forty-Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I brought another chapter! Enjoy!

Mike's P.O.V

"Babe?" I asked my husband.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Are you going to bed right now?" I asked. He thought about it.

"No. Why?" He askes.

"No reason" I muttered, getting up and walking to the closet.

"You know, I don't like those clothes" Freddy said.

"Its a shirt and shorts. It makes me comfortable" I said.

"You know that I know something else is more comfortable than that" He teased.

"Which is?" I asked, slipping off my jacket.

"How about you take all your clothes off and we can have some fun?" He asked.

"You don't have to tell me twice" I said, and pulled off my shirt.

"But we're gonna go it my way" Freddy yanked me to the bed, pushing his body onto mine.

He played with my belt, that I always have on. Even by wearing shorts. I felt his fingers drift by my front, so I whimpered.

"No teasing today" I said.

"Aw. Your no fun baby" Freddy blew into my stomach, making me turn into a giggle box. He then bit down, sucking on a certain spot.

"No. Its not fun when you tease. Soft love is boring" I said.

"Well, both are fun" He said.

"Excuse me?!" I jumped up, making him fall back. "No. No no. How dare you" I crawled onto of him, grabbing his collar to my face.

"You will fuck me as hard as you can. Got it Fazbear?" I growled. He looked so scared with his ears down.

"A-alright" He stuttered, and I kissed him.

And made him have fun with me. I'm not sorry.

Freddy's P.O.V

My he is scary. And Venus tells me I just have to look at people and they'll run away.

"Are you satisfied?" I scowled at Mike, after we took a shower and got dressed for bed.

"Mhm" He said cutely, bringing his legs more closer to his chest, rapping his arms around them.

"Good" I said, and got up.

"W-where are you g-going?" Mike asked me.

"I'm sleeping on the couch" I said, and he sat up.

"W-why?" He asked.

"Because I can you idiot!" I snapped at him, making tears fall down his face. IDC.

"W-why are y-you being s-so mean?!" He asked, starting to cry.

"SHUT UP! JESUS!" I yelled. I honestly didn't want to have fun with him. I was just teasing. Mike wiped away the tears, but they just kept on coming.

"Suck up your tears" I snarled, and turned off the light, slamming the door behind me. And slept on the couch through the night.

In Ze Morning

"Papa? Are you ok?" I heard in the morning. I groaned and put a pillow over my head.

"I'm fine sweetheart. Go get ready for school. You don't wanna be late for Dizzy right?" Mike asked her.