Chapter One Hundred And Six

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Nothing to say......enjoy!!!!(Also, this is a fandom mash-up!)

Bonnie's P.O.V

We were dropped on a white ground when we got out of the portal. Everyone fell on top of me.

AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, THE OTHERS TOO! EVERYONE! I gasped for breath.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled, and they quickly got up. I was just a human pancake on the ground.

"Y'ALL NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE GODDAMN!" I yelled, getting up.

"Where are we?" Marionette asked. There were different people here. There was the skeletons we met, Toriel, Frisk, and you get the the point.

But there were other people too. There was a tall guy in a black suit with no face, a paled guy with his cheeks cut off, and many more. Then there was this tall, black and red...deer demon thing with a microphone on a staff. A little black demon, a tall yellow guy with a triangle patterened cape, and a red and yellow bumble bee.

"Who are these people?" I asked my husband, turning around.

Jeff The Killer's P.O.V

Humans! This must be my lucky day! I took out my knife and threw it at this bunny looking guy. It went straight through into his stomach, and everyone gasped.

Even the odd looking people.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I. Wasn't. Done. Talking. Yet. A KNIFE JUST STABBED THROUGH ME!

I looked down to the knife and took the end, yanking it out of my stomach. With my eye twitching. My friends and family backed away from me and my skin patched up back together and I turned to the random people.

"Who. Threw. This?" I asked them. Everyone pointed to the pale guy with black hair and cutted cheeks. So, I guess I'm gonna kill him first. I grabbed the blue and white umbrella in my hand(Yes Bonnie has a magic unbrella. It looks like Mary Popins but with a blue handle and a white top) and the knife floated up in my hand, with black mist into it.

"How are you not dead yet?!" He yelled.

"Oh so you were trying to KILL ME HUH?!" I yelled, getting angrier by the second.

"Yeah! Jesus this kid needs some common sense" The man muttered. Oh HELL NO!

I snapped my hand closed and the knife bust into dust.

"You messed with the wrong guy" Foxy told the man. I charged at the guy, jumping high and raising my umbrella.

"What a joke" A grey guy in a blue mask sneered. My umbrella turned into a reaper blade and I smiled angrily, hitting the guy hit after the hit. He just dodged. Suddenly, the faceless guy had tenticles come out of his back and he wrapped them around me, tighteningly. I. Will. Not. Tolerate. This. SHIT!

I changed into my shadow form, and easily slipped out the tenticles, raising my hand. The man without a face suddenly floated up and I changed back to myself, savage just spread acrossed my face.

"Yeah ok your done" Someone grabbed my waist.

"FOXY SAHAL SULLVIAN DARE YOU LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT!" I yelled at him. The faceless guy dropped from the ground and turned his head my way. I took my pointer finger and slid it across my neck, growling.

"Alright then! How about we introduce ourselfs!" Blue said.

"Well I'm Jeff the Killer" The cutted cheek guys said.

"Sally!" A little girl with blood on her face.

"Clockwork" A male with a clock in his eye said. (BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, YES I KNOW CLOCKWORK IS A GIRL! But this is for making Bonnie and Helpy a girl so beat it)

"Eyeless Jack" The blue masked guy said.

"Laughing Jack" A black and white clown said.

"Ben Drowned" A small elf boy. Now, I am in LOVE with elfs.

"Elf! I'm keeping you!" I said, breaking from my husbands grip and picking the little boy up.

"HEY HE'S MINE!" A boy with a brown and blue hoodie yelled.

"BEAT ME FOR HIM!" I yelled back, and he took out two axes. I just held up my umbrella to his neck, and the end turned into a needle point with venom on the tip. The boy slowly put his axes down, putting his hands up.

"That's what I thought" I said.

"What about me?" Another little elf.

"I'm so keeping you two" I said, and took up the other little elf.

"My name is Dark Link!" The other elf said.

"Come on elfes! I'm keeping you!" I said and skipping off with them.

"Well I'm Ticci Toby" The boy that tried to fight me said.

"Slenderman" The faceless guy said.

"Slendrina!" A woman with ragged hair and a ghost like face said. (I love Slendrina ok?! It said they were siblings so I just went with it)

"Jane the killer" A woman with no eyes said.

"Nina the killer!" A girl with a pink strand said.

"Momo" A....what is that? (Yes. I put Momo. I'm not scared of her, but if you are, sorry!)

"What the hell are you?" I asked the........thing. Momo shrugged. She had a head and neck, but she had chicken legs. Her eyes were huge and her mouth was permently curved into a V. Weird......She also had a human butt......

"I am going to pretend you never existed" I muttered.

"Elvis" A guy with red clothes said.

"Hoodie" A guy with a black mask over its face said.

"Masky" A guy with a white mask side.

"Well I'm Alastor the Radio Demon" The guy with the microphone said.

"Angel Dust" A spider dude said.

"Isn't that a drug?" Ben asked.

"Yes it is" Angel growled.

"You watch it or I'll send you right back to hell where you came from" I growled back at him. Me and him had a little scary moment, and then a blonde demon cut it.

"I'm Charlie!" She said.

"Vaggie" A girl a eyepatch and a X over it said.

I'm too lazy to go through all of this.

"Sooo, what are we gonna do now?" Bendy asked. (Bendy and the Ink Machine)

"I don't actually know' Henry Stien said. (BATIM)

"Kill them all" Shadow Bonnie said inside my head.

"No! We're not doing that! Now you shut up and don't bother me until I say you can come out!" I snapped and he sighed.

"Well I guess we explore" Lisa said. Her twin sister Jennifer nodded.

We began walking and walking, until I saw something. I put down Ben and Link, gazed by the light in the ground. They frowned and turned back to me.

"Bonnie?" They said. I went to my knees and waved my hand over the ground. Ice came off, and we were standing over a lake. I began stomping on the ground and everyone turned to me.

"Bonnie what are you doing?" Foxy asked me.

"Lake...frozen lake" I said, and the ice under me broke. Perfectly. I jumped high and I went into the freezing cold lake.

"BONNIE WHAT THE HELL?!" I saw people run to where I fell, trying to get it to crack. But the thing where I fell had sealed up and they could only see me. It was so cold, my body couldn't keep up my temperature. But I swam deeper anyway.

To a even colder part.

Well hello there! How are you? Bonnie's crazy yeah I know. I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!