You don't have to read this if your not involed.

No intro today. I wanna get straight to the point. \

1.

There are kids from 6 to 14 apparently, making these weird and disgusting content on a CHILDRENS GAME CALLED GACHA LIFE! Its on ItsBen channel, and you'll see what I mean.

Little kids are making unapproite things with this, and because of them being stupid*I have no shame for this* and acting like a fucking bitch, Gacha Life has taken out certain things just to try and make it kid friendly again. And I installed Gacha Life and Gacha Club, and they both have certain skin colors removed because of this.

Because they want to make s*x happen, or they want to make something distrubing.

And I'm here to tell you: Its not cute. It's not funny. Its disgusting and needs to stop. Now I had to let this out. Because I know not much people have made a video about this on Youtube, and when I have a channel soon I swear to sans it will have that. And I know people read Wattpad, so I decided to use this first.

Sure some of the edits are cool, but don't use them in a disgusting way please. I am 12 years old right now, and thanks to that, I can't watch my favorite thing*Gacha Life and Gacha Club* anymore because it's getting worse and worse over the weeks and days. So stop. People really enjoy watching funny and enjoyable things. Not disgusting things.

To be honest, I don't even know how s*x works. I still have no idea to this day. I don't understand. And I don't even curse. I like watching things that I don't have to worry about these things.

And if you wanna go in the comments telling me that it doesn't matter what I think and it's what they wanna do, well then f*ck off.

I. Will. Stay. Innocent. No matter how old I am. I don't want to become a h*e or things. HECK I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT H*E MEANS!

This girl right here will not tolerate it.

I shall protect those who don't it either.

And watch. There will be at least one comment on this chapter about what I just said up there. All you have to do it leave. That's it. Just comment it, and leave. Don't come back, and saying more things. And please. Do not send links in the comments for people to click on to see that.

Because I already wanna bleach my eyes out.

2.

There is something else on Gacha, and its homophobic people. They look up gay things and comment about it.

Ok first off, you need to stop. Just stop. There is a thing about OPINIONS! Just because you don't like gay things, doesn't mean you say rude things about it. People have been lead to sucide because of it. So just shut your mouth.

For me, I don't get offended, and I will say the truth, which you probably won't like. And I don't care.

For all those that are depressed because someone say's they hate you, or because its disgusting to be gay, just look at them and slaughter them in your mind.

Easy. Send them to a land where rainbows are everywhere in your imangination.

(Don't mind my spelling by the way. I'm not good at spelling as you can see)

There was this post that said they support the LGBT+ community, but said they only like straight people and hate the rest.

Ok. If your like this, I just.....you do you. Just don't bring people down because their gay. I'm Asexual if you must know. But I will be that person who supports it like, to every universe and infinite back.

And I don't even dare to put a picture, because I don't wanna suffer. And I don't want you to suffer with me.

And if your straight, and your reading this book even though you hate gays, then why comment? There was this one comment though I can't remember, saying they hated this book.