Chapter Sixty-Seven

Hello blooming readers! It's me! This story is gonna be very short because I wanna give you guys chapters quicker. And I am typing like lightning right now. Enjoy!!!(Cross x Dream up there!)

Springtrap's P.O.V

It's been a while, and these mood swings are T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. All I want is sex. Day and night. And I think Golden Freddy is getting a bit tired of it.

"Honey we just did that yesturday night" He said in the morning. My ears went down and I started whining.

"I want sex!!" I said.

"Gah. Fine" He grunted, and gave me my wish.

"Yay!" I said, skipping down to the kitchen after we were down. Golden Freddy huffed a little, buttoning up his shirt.

"I'm going to the store to get things for the baby. Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Nope!" I said and he left me alone.

Golden Freddy's P.O.V

Jesus these mood swings are fucking amazing.

I went to the store and went straight to the baby section.

Of course, I had to get the toys.

"Wassup?" I heard. Not again.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Helping you with the baby materials" He said, grabbing a certain type of lotion.

"Wow. Thanks. I could really use your help" I said and he helped me out with everything.

"Going through six kids, I've been here many times so I know every brand, which to get and which not to get" He said, popping another type of lotion in the cart.

"Excuse me sir? My wife is expecting a baby. What should I use?" A man asked. "None of those. Use this" Bonnie passed the man something and the man said thanks, leaving.

"Your a god" I told the bunny as we were walking to the checkout area.

"Ahh. New parents?" The lady asked.

"He is. I've got six already" Bonnie said.

"Oh" She said, and rung up everything.

"I've literally begging Foxy for a seventh, but he won't let it slip into his head" Bonnie told me when the lady was ringing up everything.

"Well duh! You've already got a family of eight! Freddy has a family of four including his self" I said.

"Eh. I want just at least seven kids" Bonnie shrugged.

"Jeremy and Lolbit will not their husbands even let them think about a second kid" I laughed.

"Lucifer still trying to convince Chica for a fourth kid" Bonnie said.

"How'd that go?" I asked.

"Chica almost pulled of the demons tail" He said.

"You know, what is Fritz and Marionette had another kid? I wonder what they'd name it" I said.

"Probably Annie or Alessandro" He snickered and we both laughed.

"Have a great day!" The lady told us and we left the store.

Spring Boi's P.O.V, time skip though

I've got two more days next.

"So what are we gonna name it?" Goldie asked, laying down in front of me with his head resting on my stomach.

"Mh, if its a girl, Crystal" I said.

"Ben if its a boy" He said.

"Fine" I said.

"I hope its twins though" He said, closing his eyes.

"Yeah. I do want a boy and a girl" I said and he nodded a little. I yawned and closed my eyes.

Golden Freddy's P.O.V (Sorry. Rushing a bitty)

I woke up to screaming. That's it. I woke straight up and saw Spring screaming, holding his stomach and on his knees.

"SHIT WHAT THE HELL?!" I fell off the couch and rushed to him.

"MY WATER BROKE!" He screamed.

"FUCK IT?! YOU WERE DUE IN TWO DAYS!" I yelled.

"I KNOW THAT GENUIS!" He yelled back.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do?!" I repeated.

"AHH ITS COMING!!!!" Spring screamed.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" I started panicking badly and soon, Springtrap had to give birth into our living room. It was absoutely hell.

"Your done your done" I said, and he panting. A bloody ass baby layed on the floor, screaming it's little lungs out. I picked it up and washed it carefully and gently in the bathtub. I wrapped it into a blanket and when I got back to the living room, Bonnie was there, with the blood all cleaned up, and talking to Springtrap softly, like trying to sooth him down.

I knelt down to my husband and Bonnie helped him up, so he was sitting down.

"Its a boy" I said, nuzzling Springtrap's cheek with my nose.

"Hehe. Ben it is then" He said tiredly and I gave him the baby as I wrapped my arms around him, still having a arm around Ben.

"Congratulations" Bonnie smiled and slowly disappeared.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"I want another baby" I told my husband.

"No" He said imdentintaly.

"Please babe~! Just four more!" I begged.

"Honey thats ten kids!" He said.

"PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" I wailed, dropping to my knees and begging. He tugging his shirt a little.

"I-I don't know" He said.

"PLEASEE!" I cried.

"I-uh...Fine" He sighed.

"Great! Lets go make some right now!" I said, dragging him upstairs to our room.

Foxy's P.O.V

Jesus here we go again.

Hope you enjoyed this!!!!! Have a great day!