Chapter Ninety-Four

Hello blooming readers! It's me! These stories are gonna be short sorry. I'm running low on ideas. But I've got like THOUSANDS for Fonnie. We'll be looking at Mangle and Toy Chica. Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy are last I think. We've done Fredmike, Fonnie, Springgold, Toy Fronnie, Cirorlla, Kevin and Jeremy, Enndo. And I think that's it.

Mangle's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Toy Chica screamed when I was climbing on the ceiling with our son Mason.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE! MANGLE YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN MASON GETS UP THERE!" She yelled. I stuck my tongue out and climbed down, catching Mason when he fell.

"Why? You know I hate it when he does that" Toy Chica took our adoptive son into her arms and I frowned.

"It's harmless" I said.

"It may be harmless, but he could fall and hurt himself" She put Mason to sleep and took my hand.

"Come on. Lets go to bed" She kissed my cheek and we headed to bed.

Ze morning

I woke up to the doorbell.

I groaned and woke up, answering the door.

"Hello! Is your name Bonnie?" The woman asked.

"Nope not at all. He's on street ******" I yawned.

"Oh! Sorry about that! Well, have a great day!" She left and I flopped on the couch, not wanting to get up.

"Babe who was that?" Toy Chica asked.

"Some woman looking fo Bonnie I suppose" I said and she rubbed my shoulders.

"I'll go wake Mason up while you cook breakfast alright?" She asked.

"Might as well" I said and got up to the kitchen, cooking Breakfast for the family.

"Eggs eggs!" Mason clapped, reaching for the stove. He was only 4 years old.

"Hey don't touch the stove! You'll burn yourself!" I said and he waited at the table with Toy Chica.

"Breakfast is done!" We all ate breakfast and sent Mason away to preschool.

"Ahhhh sleep" Toy Chica said, falling on the bed. I crawled on top of her, laying on her.

"Babe! Your too heavy!" She said.

I just ended up falling asleep on my wife and she sighed, falling asleep as well.

Mason's P.O.V

I went to school and saw my friends.

"Hey Mason!" They said.

"Hey" I said and we began playing with blocks, making towers and buildings.

End of school because I just wanna get the Fonnie in

I went through the front door and jumped in my mother's bed, waking them up.

"What are you doing here?" Mommy asked.

"SHHHHH!" Mother reached her arm over me, and we all fell asleep in the comfy king bed.

Boom wham bam yes ma'am done.

Lin's P.O.V

This was the first day I could attend school. And it was in my siblings school. My parents always homeschooled me because I was too innocent for school. But now that mommy has to deal with five babies and a baby on the way(Daddy was not happy about that. He had a mental breakdown), I have to go to school now.