Chapter Thirteen

Lucifer's P.O.V

I heard everything. My fox ears allow me to hear. Plus the horns. Dizzy now has two fathers. And both are very kind hearted.

"I'm tired babe" I heard Chica mutter.

"Sorry. Just hearing my brother and his boyfriend" I said.

"Foxy had a boyfriend?!" She sat straight up at that. "Is it Bonnie?!"

"Yeah. They just became a couple today" I said. She squealed, and we heard crying. And Foxy burst through the door. And his face wasn't friendly.

"Hey Foxy-! I said.

"I AM TRYING TO SLEEP FOR GODS SAKE! STOP WITH THE SQUEALING! YOU WOKE MY DAUGHTER UP!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry! But are you and Bonnie together?!" Chica asked.

"Yes! Yes!" Foxy said angrily. Chica squealed even louder, screaming in excitement. Bonnie magically appeared next to Foxy, his hair all messed up, his eyes black, and he looked dead.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled, in the loudest voice I have ever heard. Chica stopped screaming. A powerful voice for a little bunny.

"Kids! Why are you yelling in the night?!" Hades yelled, coming up.

"Lucifer's girlfriend won't stop screaming! She's making Dizzy cry!" Foxy said.

"I have a name kitty" Chica said.

"I'm aware Chece" Foxy said tiredly.

"Ok. She'll stop" I said, and Bonnie gave me a death look, going back to Foxy's room to calm his new daughter.

"He's scary" I told Foxy.

"He's just tired" He said, rubbing his temple.

"Alright. Get your red head back in your room. I wanna go to school" I said, and him and Hades went away.
-------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, me and Chica got dressed, and headed to school. Foxy and Bonnie were already there. Bonnie looked tired though. He had his eyes closed, his hair was messed up like yesterday night, and he was leaning on the lockers.

"You looked dead" Freddy told Bonnie.

"Mhhhh" Bonnie grunted, not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked the bunny. He shook his head.

"Couldn't. Dizzy was crying all night. Thank the lord I know how to take care of a child, but still. It as too late for me to go to sleep" He said, still having his eyes closed.

"How do you know how to take care of a child?" Ballora asked.

"Mind you, but I once had a child" Bonnie said. We stared at him.

"Well, she wasn't really my child, but I took care of her, since our parents didn't care. She was actually my baby sister, but a daughter to me" He said, his voice drifting off into space.

"Come on. We have class in a couple of minutes" Toy Chica told Bonnie.

"Nope. I'm skipping" He said.

"Come on" Foxy said, and just touched Bonnie's arm. That triggered Bonnie. His eyes shot open, and they were glowing red. His outside eyes, the white part were now black. Foxy let go, backing up. Bonnie closed his eyes again, and the bell rang.

"I'mma just go to the roof. See you guys at free period" Bonnie left, and we just headed to class.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Ugh. I'm so tired. I went to the roof top to sleep. I have five hours until the others come, so whatever. As soon as I went on a bench, I fell straight asleep. I didn't even realize that the bench was near the edge of the school. And I could fall. Fortunately, I didn't fall.

Until I did.

"BONNIE!" Someone yelled, and I screamed as I saw the ground. Students were screaming when they saw me fall from such height. I thought it was it for me. Until something caught my ankle. I was maybe a foot from hitting my face to the ground. I looked to see what was holding my ankle, and it was Lucifer. Her tail was connected to Foxy's, and Foxy was grapping Freddy's arm. A human chain. Our principal saw this, gasping.

"What are you kids doing?!" She screamed.

"I-I a-almost d-died" I fainted right there, not even bothering to check if I fallen.

Foxy's P.O.V.

"Foxy! I can't keep this forever!" Freddy yelled. I took my other hand, and trapped me and Lucifer's tail, pulling it up with all of my strength. Freddy kept his grip as good as he could. Lucifer pulled the fainted bunny in her arms, and threw him up. Yennie and Ennard caught him, and me and her tails started to fail.

"Foxy!" She screamed. I tried to keep the grip. But I couldn't. "Don't let me fall!"

"I'll never!" I yelled, and took all the rest of my strength pulling her towards me. Just by my tail. I reached my hand to her, and she caught it. I thought we were fine. Until Freddy's hand slipped, letting both of us go. We screamed, falling. Lucifer had it easy, because she could change into any animal she wanted and be ok. Me, I couldn't. Luicfer landed on her feet and caught me.

"Nice catch" I said. She smirked.

"Cats always land on their feet" She said, and everyone hurried to us.

"I'm so sorry! My hand slipped!" Freddy trembled.

"Its fine. It happens" I said.

"Oh my god I thought I was a goner" Bonnie was now fine, and hugged the ground.

"Come on. You kids best now take the day off due to that" Mrs. Pine said, and we nodded, going home. We went to Goldie's house.

"Your house is nice" Spring said.

"Thanks" Goldie muttered, and we went in. And we heard yelling.

"I'm home!" Goldie said.

"Coming!" A female said, and rushed in. She had a scratch on her cheek, and a scar over her eye. But she was pretty anyway.

"Hi! I'm Golden Freddy's mother! My name is Lauren!" The woman said.

"Hello!" We said.

"Ugh. Who's here Lauren?" Someone asked.

"Look!" Lauren said, and a handsome man came over to us.

"Oh hello. I'm Jake" He said. Golden Freddy's hands turned into fists at this guy. I wonder what's wrong.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" Lauren offered.

"I think we're good" I said.

"Mk. Let me know if you change your mind or anything" She said, and walked off. Nice lady. Goldie gave Jake a look to go away or else. Jake growled at him and left.

"God I hate him" Goldie said, ad we went up to his room.

"Why?" Spring asked.

"I hate him to pieces. He gave my mother those scars. I really want to drown him until he dies, cut off his head and stuff him with fluff" Goldie said. Yikes.

"Surely soon your mother will find someone new" Circus Baby said.

"No. She's too scared to. He'll beat her. I've seen it. I'm way stronger than that guy, but she won't let me hit him. I wish my father knew about this" Golden said.

"So, he's your stepfather?" I asked. He nodded. Suddenly, a little girl came in crying. She looked to her around four to five.

"What's wrong Stephanie?" Golden asked her. Stephanie pulled up her sleeve to show a cut.

"He d-did it" She whispered. We rushed downstairs to see Jake with a knife. And Lauren on the ground, her arm scattered with scratches.

It was the end for Jake.