Chaptet Thirty-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoy this!

Marionette's P.O.V

Wedding wedding weddings. Its all I think about now. I wonder if Fritz loves me enough to marry me. Probably not.

"Hey" Fritz said, walking up behind me.

"Hi. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, Lucifer and Chica's wedding is today. Go and get dressed" He said. TODAY?!

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, running to my closet. I moved clothes here and there, searching for something to wear. I found something and threw it on. It was a long black shirt, falling off my shoulders, with a white rose pinned to the side. I had black shorts, not likebit nattered because you couldn't even see them, painted my long nails white, but black boots on, and pinned the side of my hair back from my face with a white rose.

"Done!!" I said. He laughed.

"Is black and white the only thing you wear?" He asked.

"Yes. Because it matches my hair and personality. Lets go!" I said, and rushed to the car., hopping in the passenger seat. Fritz locked the door to our house, and got in the drivers seat, driving. Until I saw Arby's.

"Food. Please?" I asked Fritz.

"Alright little puppet. We'll get food" He said, and I clapped. Quickly, we got our food, and ate it while Fritz drove.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I asked him at least ten times.

"Shut up! I'll tell you when we're there!" He yelled. I shut my mouth, whimpering as I played with my strings. Fritz sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Sorry baby. I get quickly tempted" He said, and I nodded.

"It's fine. I'm used to it" I said, and we finally arrived at the wedding.

"Wear the dress" Freddy told Lucifer.

"No. I don't wear dresses. You got a tuxedo I can wear?" She asked.

"Fine" Freddy scowled, and gave her a tux. We sat down, and the music started.

Blah blah they got married blah blah this and that.

"Yay!" Chica clapped, and Lucifer Smirked.

"I still don't understand why you wore a tuxedo" Priscilla told Lucifer.

"Never will I wear a dress" She said.

"There's my baby girl!" A lady hugged Chica tight.

"Hi mom" She said.

"Your grown up now. I don't like it" The lady said.

"Mom, Dad, met Lucifer. My new wife" Chica said, her arm around Lucifer's arm.

"Your a girl? In a tuxedo? With the name of the devil?" The man asked.

"I am the devils daughter. I don't wear dresses. Its either dark blue and dark purple, or red and black" Lucifer said.

"Oh" They said.

"Not now Lucifer" Foxy hissed at his sister.

"Chill kitty. I'm not harming anybody" Lucifer cooed, her fingers running up Foxy's neck. Foxy smacked her hand away, and Chica's parents raises a eyebrow.

"Right. This is my friend Foxy, and Lucifer's brother" Chica said.

"Do not call me kitty" Foxy told his sister.

"Why not?" Lucifer snickered.

"Angelica" Foxy snarled. Lucifer's face turned grave.

"Oh how dare you" She said.