Chapter One Hundred And Eleven

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Just enjoy!!!!

Bendy's P.O.V

"Your husband is crazy!!!" My boyfriend Henry Stein told Foxy.

"Yeah. I know" He said.

"Welp, come on" Lucifer's magic picked all of us up and we floated down. Bonnie was ok. Gumi was now a regular little boy and Heidi was still in Bonnie's arms. Candy hugged Gumi a little.

"How are you not dead yet?! That was a high fall!" Ink told him.

"It's easy to float when your lighter then paper" Bonnie winked, making his umbrella close up.

"It's impossible to be lighter then paper" Viper said.

"Watch this" Bonnie waited until wind blew over, and he opened back up his umbrella and slightly jumped from the ground. And guess what?! HE WAS GETTING TAKEN AWAY FROM THE WIND!

"It's almost like me!" Emma said(Miss Pergin's Home For Percuilar Children)

"Cool!" Vicker said.

"Um, I don't wanna float away or anything, but will someone help me?" Bonnie asked. Freddy jumped and caught Bonnie's wrist, pulling him down.

"Thank you" Bonnie closed his umbrella and turned around. I thought below the cliff was gonna look bad.

I was wrong.

It looked terrible.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"This.....is a very sad cliff" I said. Everything was like a desert.

"Guess we keep walking" It was HELL walking in this desert. I was lucky because I had a umbrella to shield me from the sun. Everyone was practially melting.

"H-how much longer?" Sally panted.

Hugo had let out his bee's to hopefully regain concouious.

"Not too long" I said.

"Hey why do you get a umbrella?! It's not fair to us!" Fell snapped at me.

"One, because I need it. Two, because since I'm so pale the sun hurts me, and three, because y'all are losers who didn't think life through" I said.

"Well I'm a vampire! The sun is burning me!" Lucifer said.

"Not my problem" I said.

"Ok. Your gonna have to suffer with us!" Jack snatched my umbrella and the sun like, burned my skin.

"You want me to burn don't you?!" I snarled, yanking back my umbrella.

"Yeesh I saw the burning" Foxy said, poking my skinny arm. I smacked his hand away and Heidi jumping into my arms again.

"We've got some more walking to do" I said.

"OH MY GOD WHERE ARE WE WALKING?!" Toby yelled.

They all kept complaining and I had enough of it. I stopped dead on my feet, yanking around, pulling the coners of my mouth down and making a very, very scary face. They all jumped back shaking.

"KEEP COMPLAINING AND I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" I snapped and they stopped.

"So, we're just gonna keep walking?" Jack asked.

"You got it skeleton boy" I said and hopped away.

After a while longer of walking, I realized we were not getting anywhere and I was stuck with a crowd of thirsty, hungry and tired people.