Chapter Fifty-Seven

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Short intro sorry. Enjoy!!

Fredboi's P.O.V

My horrible sisters came through the door.

"HI!" Lillian said, loud as always.

"Hi" Everyone said.

"Who is she?" Ash asked.

"Your aunt" Foxy said.

"How the hell did you get in my house?!" I screeched.

"The door stupid" Darla said.

"Bitch you don't even have the key" I said.

"Thats what kicking is for!" Stacey said. I groaned.

"I'm calling mom to get you squirts" I said and dialed my moms number.

While my kids played with my sisters, I was busy yelling at my mom.

"WHAT THE HELL MOM?! THATS NOT FAIR!" I shouted. Blah blah blah. I hung up and growled.

"Its a shame you only have two kids" Terra said.

"Its a shame that I have to deal with you sluts because mom won't let you go back for now" I said.

"First off, we're not sluts" Star said.

"Are to" I said.

"Both of you. Enough before I kick your asses to Mars" Darla said. I stuck my tongue out and my kids giggled.

Two hours later

They. Are. Driving. Me. Mad. Insane.

I don't know how much longer I can do this. Me and my sisters had a small argument and now their doing everything to get back at me. And they finally found my weak spot.

"Oh Freddy~!!!" BlackStar said.

"What now?" I growled, drinking more water to hopefully choke myself to death.

"When are you going back to that club stripper boy?" She asked. I completely spit my drink out and Mike dropped his phone. And everyone quickly turned their head to me. Oh god.

"Ok look. This glass is your head" I broke the glass in my grip without much force. "And that's what I'll do to you if you say that again"

"Oh come on. We both know you left your outfits in your old room when you moved out" She said. My eye was twitching very badly at her.

"I WAS NOT A FUCKING STRIPPER!!" I yelled when she had that face on.

"That's not what the men in your bed said~" She cooed. Fritz covered Marionettes innocent little ears.

I threw a knife at my sister and she dodged it.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I yelled, chasing my twin sister around.

My siblings all watched me trying to murder her. I eventually flipped the couch over because she jumped over.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed, grabbing a nearby knife on the counter.

"TERRA! HELP ME!" BlackStar screamed. And yes. Terra and BlackStar are my full twins. It sucks really.

"What do you want me to do?!" Terra asked.

"GET HIM!" BlackStar yelled and Terra sighed.

"Darla. Help me" She said and her and Darla tried catching me. But boi am I fast. I finally caught BlackStar, and raised the knife high to her head.

Unfortunately, Darla grabbed the knife, and Terra dragged me off my sister.

"OK! EVERYONE OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled, Shoving all my sisters out the door.

"COME ON! YOU GUYS TOO! I screeched, and my friends left my house, mumbling some nonsense.

"Um, ok" Mike said.

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This story was a little short because I lost motivation. But, hope you enjoyed. And no. Freddy's sisters were lying. He wasn't a stripper. Have a great day!