Chapter Seventy-One

Nothing to say....Hello blooming readers! Its me! Ummmmmm, here's a ship I guess...Bonnie x Freddy. I ship it ok? It's a little animamation*Don't even care about the spelling at this point*

Freddy's P.O.V

I am scared to hell at this point. I saw a snapped pregnancy test and a red fox in the corner, shaking as he held his head. He looked so tiny in that position, it was cute.

I walked to him, and sat down, reaching a hand out. But he flinched, shaking even more as he looked up.

"Hey. It's ok. I'm here now" I said softly and his fox ears lifted a bit. And he slowly crawled to me. I wrapped my arms around his adbomen, bringing him into my lap as I held him close to my chest like a little kid.

"I'm here I'm here" I whispered. He buried his head into my chest and sobbed.

23 years ago, still Freddy's P.O.V*Remember they don't age until they turn 18*

I was hiding in a random locker, trying to hid from my bullies.

"Fredrick~. Where are you~?" Derek asked. I covered my mouth as I started shaking.

"Found you~" Derek opened the locker and yanked me out.

"P-please l-leave m-me a-alone" I shaked, holding my books tightly.

"No can do shorty. Now, did you do my homework?" Brandon asked me.

"Y-y-yes" I said, handing him the completed homework.

"Mhmm. We're not done with you" Haru took my glasses and held them up.

"Give them back!" I tried to get them, but I was only 3'2. I jumped, but still couldn't get it.

"Only if you can reach it!" Haru said and the three of them began laughing as the devil threw my glasses, and they broke.

Derek slammed me into the locker door, and I began sobbing.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Someone yelled. It was a boy with red hair, peircing orange eyes, fangs and a eyepatch over his left eye. He was a fox.

"Oh. It's the one eyed freak. Get lost cat" Brandon sneered.

"The hell did you just call me?!" The boy growled.

"Aww. Your adorable" The three bullies turned to him and I closed my eyes. I heard screams of pain, and all of it ended. I'll take the fox boy to the nurse and-.

But when I opened my eyes, I dropped my books. The fox was standing in the middle of three bloody boys, with blood on his hands.

"Leave." He snarled and the three bullies scrammed up and ran away from him.

"You ok kid?" He looked at me asking.

"I'm seven! I'm not a kid" I huffed.

"Your so tiny. Your cute" He smiled, and my face turned red as I covered it with my hands.

"Hehe. Come on cutie. We'll skip school to get you some knew glasses" He said, and I looked up. He was so fucking tall. I was up to his adbomen.

"Hey how old are you?" I asked him when we were walking to get my glasses.

"I'm six" He said.

"Whats your name?" I asked him.

"My name is Foxy Sanhal Sullivan Dare cutie" He winked.

"Well, I'm Fredrick James Fazbear. But just call me Freddy" I said.

"Oy Foxy!" A female came over to us. She had pearl white hair, blue glasses, rainbow braces, a blue and purple left eye, orange and red right eye, green pupils, and she had a birthmark of fire on her cheek, a lightning birthmark on her wrist, a water droplet on her ankle, and she was half demon. With rainbow wings and white fox ears.