Chapter Ninety-One

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This is probably the longest Fonnie book you have ever read isn't it? Hahaha sorry about that. Today we're finishing up Fritz and Marionette. I think I'mma cut the characters down. This book is getting too long. I don't want you guys to suffer while reading this. At the end, there will Foxy's p.o.v. So, until we're done with the characters, no more other people's P.O.V sorry. I've got things and plans to do with them that causes the end of their story. But I hope you will enjoy this! P.S, I'm listening to the Megalovania remix for some reason. Popped up on my reccomdation lol.

Fritz's P.O.V

"KIDS GO TO SCHOOL!" I yelled and the four of them sighed and went to the bus.

"Yay free time!" Marionette said, hopping on my lap.

"Yeah not today Mario" I said.

"Why not???~" He asked.

"I kind of want to rest today" I said.

"But you do that every single day!" He whined. I kissed his rosey cheek.

"Just let me rest ok" I said and he pouted as he went on the couch.

I yawned and went to bed, taking a nap.

Marionette's P.O.V

Ugh my husband is sooooo boring. I texted my brother and he said he couldn't talk because he was at work.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled. Nobody was avaible.

Until I saw that one contact.

Henry Emily

I stared at it for a while. He was me and Ennard's real dad before we were kidnapped into our families now. I clicked on it and tracked it. Bonnie definitly didn't teach me this. *He totally did*

I went outside and followed the address to this nice looking house. It was beautiful for a average house.

I knocked but the door just opened. Oook.

I entered and looked around.

"Daddy?" I asked. No response.

I saw a picture of a man and a woman with two babies. Me and Ennard. My father had black glasses, dark brown hair and light blonde at the bottom. My mom just had black hair and bright green eyes.

"Who are you?" I heard and turned. The man I saw in the pic.

"H-hello" I said, holding my hands close to my chest.

"How did you get in?" He asked.

"I-uh, the door was unlocked" I said.

"Huh" He said.

"I didn't mean to barge in..." I said.

"Henry who's at the door?" A males voice. Not a females.

A man with black and purple hair with white eyes came. *MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!*

"Um, you never said your name kiddo" Henry said.

"Oh right silly me. It's Marionette" I said.

"I'm Henry Emily" My real dad said.

"I know" I said without thinking.

"Okkkkk" He said nervously.

"You seem familiar" The black and purple man said.

"Do I?" I asked.

"Yeah..." The man said.

"So, how do you know my name?" Henry asked. Oh jeez I didn't think of this.