Chapter Six

Bonnie's P.O.V

Well, we found Foxy. And a child. A baby. His face had a look like he was in so much trouble.

"What. The. Hell. Is. That. Doing. Here?" Lucifer asked him. Foxy didn't dare to answer.

"FOXY! YOUR 15! AND YOU ALREADY HAVE A CHILD?!" Lucifer yelled.

"YES! I DO! I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THIS! I KNEW THIS WAS HOW YOU WOULD REACT!" He yelled back.

"Foxy...how old is it?" She asked him. He hesitated for a moment.

"A week" He mumbled.

"How-?" Freddy asked. Foxy just sighed.

"Foxy. I understand that you were scared, but please inform me of things like this. We could help" Lucifer said. Foxy didn't say anything.

"Although I'm still shocked, it's adorable!" Chica said.

"It is a girl, just to clarify" Foxy said.

"Never thought I would be a aunt at age 15, but alright" Lucifer said.

"You're very lucky I live with a baby sibling, and a house full of girls to help" Freddy said. Foxy smiled weakly.

"What's her name?" Springtrap squealed, taking the child away from Foxy.

"Dizzy" Foxy said.

"Can I choose the middle name?!" Springtrap asked.

"I don't see why not" Foxy shrugged.

"I choose Evie!" Springtrap said.

"Ok then" Foxy said.

"Mind you Foxy, but how did you end up with a child?" Lucifer asked.

"Well, that's a very long story" Foxy said.

"You can tell me later. Mom and Dad will get here soon" She said, looking at her watch.

"What will your parents say?" I asked Foxy.

"Well, I think I know. They do happen to hate young kids, because they cry a lot, but if you have my trust, then they'll be fine with it" Lucifer said.

"Thanks sis" Foxy said.

"Hey now. What are siblings for?" Lucifer said, and we all laughed for some reason.

"I've never met your parents" Yenndo said.

"Hades and Priscilla. A god of the underworld, and Alpha of animals" Foxy said.

"Ohhh" We all said.

"Oh their here" Lucifer and the rest of us went down. There were Hades and Priscilla.

"Your here early" Priscilla said to Foxy and Lucifer.

"Yeahhh. Had to come home on suck short notice" Foxy said. Soon, we heard Dizzy crying.

"What was that?" Hades asked his kids.

"Dad. Mom. Under any circumstances, just know that I am one hundred percent ok with what you about to see. And please don't freak out" Lucifer said.

"If you don't tell us, I'll look into what it is" Priscilla said.

"Ok. Well, one, I have a daughter here" Foxy said. They weren't expecting that.

"And let me guess. Its a baby" Hades said.

"Right on point" Lucifer said.

"Well, if Lucifer is ok with it, then we are too. And I didn't expect to become a grandmother at the age of 36" Priscilla said.

"I didn't expect to become a aunt at the age of 15" Lucifer said.

"Welp, I've got to come to my house. You guys can come if you want. And you can bring Dizzy if you want" Freddy said.

"So its name is Dizzy?" Hades asked.

"Yeah" Lucifer said, and Foxy went to get his daughter.

"So cute!" Priscilla squealed.

"Ow. My ears" I said, rubbing my ears.

"Alright. Who knows how drive here? Because I live far from here" Freddy said. Foxy was the only one who raised his hand.

"You know how to drive too?!" Priscilla asked her son.

"Yep" Foxy said, and we all got into the car. Yennie didn't know where to sit.

"Sit on Clowns lap" Foxy said, and we went to Freddy's house. It was huge. And it was a palace.

"Beautiful" I said.

"Thanks" Freddy said, and we entered inside. Lolbit squealed, and we all gasped hard. A small little child threw something at Freddy.

"Bad baby! Lilith, don't throw things at me!" Freddy said, picking up the toy and giving it to Lilith. She reached for Dizzy, and Foxy let Lilith play with Dizzy.

"You live here?" I asked Freddy.

"Yeah. Only boy too. My dad died a long time ago, so lord help me with these guys" Freddy said, and a tall girl came over.

"You didn't tell us you were bringing people over" She said.

"Piss off. Where's Darla?" Freddy asked.

"Gone. She'll be back. But until then, I'm in charge" The girl said.

"Stacey, you can't even control this household. First off, watch what Lilith does. Second, Lillie and Lilian need to be fed. Third, Lisa is climbing the pullers again. Fourth, Star, Ocean, Flaire, and Terra are fighting. Fifth, Robin is getting into the cabinets. Sixth, BlackStar is making the worlds biggest mess. Seventh, Annabelle and Annabeth are yelling at each other. And Eighth, Diamond, Dillona, Dillie, Diana, and Pearla are acting like their drunk" Freddy said.

Stacey looked back, a mad look on her face.

"Fine! You take care of the household!" She yelled.

"ALRIGHT! I WANT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE CLEANED BEFORE DARLA GETS HERE, AND I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP MALONG MESSES FOR GODS SAKE!" Freddy yelled, and everyone stopped everything.

"A whole lot of siblings" Goldie said.

"Yeah. My mom has another one coming soon, and I'm still the only guy" Freddy said.

"I have 7 brothers and 6 sisters" Marionette said.

"One sister" Mostly everyone said.

"I want siblings!" I said.

"Their not fun. Especially with these twits" Freddy said.

"TWITS?! FREDRICK JAMES FAZBEAR! WE ARE NOT TWITS! YOUR THE TWIT! YOU MIGHT BE THE THIRD YOUNGEST, BUT YOU DO NOT CALL US TWITS! WE ARE YEARS OLDER THEN YOU!" A girl yelled at him.

"Fredrick James Fazbear. I'll remember that" Foxy said.

"Your full name is Foxy Sanhol Sullivan Dare" Lucifer said quickly.

"Nobody knows my full name!" I said.

"Bonnie Alexander Hall" Lucifer said.

"How-?" I asked her.

"Teacher yelled it once" She said.

"Oh" I said. I never knew that.

"Star, chill" Freddy said.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO CHILL?!" Star yelled at Freddy.

"Yes" Freddy said, his anger rising.

"Mind you two, but Robin is getting into the cabinets" A girl called Terra said.

"Ek! Not again!" Star groaned, and went off to Robin.