About The Characters

Ok. I know this is a little late, because I'm in the story more, but hey. There's things that need to be said. And I didn't do my intro. 🙄😑.
HELLO BLOOMING READERS! ITS ME!
There we go. Alright. Let's get into it.

Freddy:

Gender: Male
Height: 7'7. Yeah. He's a giant.
Weight: 122. Not like that matters.
Sexuality: Gay. Obviously.
Looks: Brown hair to his neck, bear ears, a small brown hair, bright blue eyes, freckles, handsome, well-built, and wears a black hat all the time.
Personality: Easily angered, aggressive, has some mental sexual issues, harsh, kind, nice, very stern, barely emotional except when it comes to his family and Mike, and flirty.
Likes: Mike, his friends and mother, children, his goddaughter, gay couples, quite times, pleasing people, being top, people being obedient to him, having a good time, lollipops and sleeping.
Dislikes: His sisters, especially Darla and BlackStar (his twin), Ace, being bottom, blow jobs, sexual touching by someone he doesn't know, breaking up with Mike, his girlfriends, loud things when he tries to sleep, being disobeyed, people talking about his father, when he doesn't understand something, his friends talking Spanish, because they could be saying he looks weird or something, and seeing people abuse their kids.

Foxy:

Gender: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 134
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Red flaming hair to his ankles, bright orange eyes, fangs, a long fluffy tail, soft fox ears, handsome, and well-built.
Personality: Kind, nice, mean a little, rarely angry, great singer but he doesn't even know it, tough when it comes to protection, doesn't cry, manly, and flirty.
Likes: Bonnie, his friends, his family, Dizzy, being top, being called 'Daddy', and having sex.
Dislikes: Ace, fan girls, being teased by Lucifer about being Mexican, being called adopted, seeing his ships sink, being ignored, being spoiled, and blow jobs.

Mike:

Gender: Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 100
Sexuality: Gay
Looks: Jet black hair to his neck, normal colored blue eyes(I'm changing his eye color to blue now instead of black), cute, and a human.
Personality: Sweet, adorable, kind, easily emotional, rarely angry, flirty, and will be the bigger man if he has to.
Likes: Freddy, his friends, blow jobs, sex, children, and baby pandas.
Dislikes: His family, being touched by someone else other than Freddy, scary movies, cheating, slow songs, snakes and spiders, insects, and being top.

Bonnie:

Gender: Male. Fun fact: THE BONNIES ARE ALL MALES! EXCEPT BONNET!
Height: 5'11
Weight:..........53. I'm sorry! He's so skinny.
Sexuality: 100% percent gay.
Looks: Purple and blue hair mixed together up to his shoulder blade, dark huge red eyes, dark purple skulls for pupils, fluffy bunny ears, and tiny blue tail, barely visible freckles, and so skinny, you could almost see his bones if he didn't have a little fat, and pale as a vampire.
Personality: Kind, will obey Priscilla with cleaning, and Foxy, easy going, flirty, very emotional, and emo sometimes.
Likes: Foxy, Dizzy, his friends, cleaning(something is wrong with you boi), blow jobs, being sexually touched by Foxy, sex, being bottom, science, being scared and watching scary movies, chainsaws, and loves vegetables(he is so weird).
Dislikes: Ace, his family leaving him and not even trying to find him, being raped by anyone except Foxy, people calling him a stick, being teased by being weak, bullying, and not having sex at least five times a week.

Lucifer:

Gender: Female
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Completely white hair to her waist, her left eye blue on the top and purple on the bottom, her right eye orange on the top and red in the bottom, fox ears, horns, will mostly have her demon tail out, freckles, birthmarks of a triton, lightning bolt, skull, and a moon with stars on her cheeks, beautiful, and skinny. But of course not close to Bonnie's skinnyness.
Personality: Rude, barely emotional, mean, sometimes if she's in a good mood she can be nice and kind, flirty, and can embarrass anyone.
Likes: Chica and Freddy, her family and friends, her niece, singing and dancing with her brother Foxy, being top, playing rough, sex, blow jobs, Chica playing with her hair, playing the drums, playing outside, sweets, and drawing.
Dislikes: Being heartbroken, being bottom, pushed away, shut out, moaning herself, being ignored, people being rude to her, Ace, people angering her, and being called a freak for what she truly is.