Chapter Fourteen

Goldie's P.O.V

I. HATE. JAKE. I hate him I hate him I hate him. I took him straight down the to floor, punching him in the face. He tried to stop me, but I trapped his wrist and twisted it, hearing a nice crack sound. Oh how long I've waited to do that. I got up, kicked him in the head, kicked him every inch and punch him every inch I could reach. My mom or sister didn't dare stop me because my empty eyes with white dots were burning with blood and anger. I hated Jake so much, that I didn't feel bad when he started coughing up blood. HA SUCKER! YOU LIKE BLOOD?! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF IT!

"S-stop" He begged.

"NO! I HOPE YOU LIKE HELL BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOUR HEADED!" I yelled, taking the knife in his hand and satisfaction filled me up when I cut his arm hard. I couldn't stop. I needed his blood. For all the blood my sister and mom gave him, I was going to make him repay it.

"Goldie" Spring said. My sweetheart. My beautiful Spring. "Please stop" His voice was desperate. I loved it.

"Fine" I grunted and left Jake on the ground. "I should've made him a plush though"

"Remind me never to pick a fight with you" Toy Bonnie said.

"I'm not that strong. Its just when I get really mad" I said, and Jake scrammed to his feet. I turned quickly to him, and he ran out the way.

"Run away little coward!" I yelled after him. Stephanie ran to me, hugging my leg.

"That was scary to watch" Chece said, clutching onto Lucifer's arm.

"Agreed" Stephanie said.

"Sorry. Its just...I've waited thirteen years to do that" I said.

"I don't think he'll come back" Lauren said. No he sure won't or I'll cut his throat.

"I'm sure he wouldn't dare" I said.

"Can you teach me how to fight?!" Yennie asked. He's so adorable. Ennard loves him, but won't admit it.

"Sure" I said. He clapped, and Ennard turned away from it.

"You know, let's play a game" Foxy said, reading my mind.

"Sure" We all sat down in my huge room, in a circle, and Foxy started first.

"Ennard. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"D-dare" Ennard said.

"I dare you to tell us your crush" Foxy said. Yes. The main point I wanted this game. Ennard hesitated, his face turning red.

"Ennard, my sister has a tail that can rap around you and make you tell the truth. If not that, then her eyes will  hypnotize you to telling the truth and she can make her eyes change different colors to amaze you and tell us anything" Foxy said. Lucifer can do that?

"I like Yennie!" Ennard said, covering his cherry red face.

Ennard's P.O.V

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I just said that. I had to cover my ugly clown face because it was all red.

"Bro. It was obvious" Lolbit told me. Yenndo's face was cherry red. Normally, this is the first time. He never gets embarrassed. Never. Not even with the dress. So this was a start.

"MY SHIP IS GONNA SAIL!" Foxy yelled, jumping straight up.

"Here we go again" Lucifer groaned.

"THAT IS THE FIRST TIME MY SHIP HAS EVER SAILED! FOR GODS SAKE! NOW FOR THE REST!" Foxy shouted.

"I wasn't on your list" Freddy clapped.