Chapter Thirty-Seven

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Now this will have some about Marionette and Fritz and then all Bonnie and Foxy. Enjoy!

Marionette's P.O.V

"Baby don't cry!" Fritz said.

"I'm pregnant! How can that be?!" I sobbed.

"Look. Do you want the baby?" He asked. I nodded without hesitation.

"Then we'll keep it" He said.

"I-I thought you would hate me and get rid of it" I said. He smirked tiredly, taking my face into his hands.

"I'm glad to be finally starting a family with you" He said, and kissed me. Again, with the kick.

"Will you stop kicking me?!" I yelled, looking down at my stomach. Fritz laughed.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"Alright. What do you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Ice cream and fries" I said.

"Do you think you can stay here alone while I go get them?" He asked. I whimpered, shaking my head.

"I wanna go with daddy" I said, laying my head on my boyfriends chest.

"Alright, I'll get you dressed" He quickly got dressed himself and got me dressed.

And we got my weird food items.

Eight months later because I said this is a Fonnie book.

"Alright. Bath time" Fritz told me. I could barely get up from the couch, in fear I'll break my spine.

"I need help" I said in a shaky voice. This past month, its been painful. I could barely walk with getting kicked by this baby. Its annoying.

"Hey guys!" Lucifer popped up out if nowhere.

"Hey" I said.

"Your pregnant?!" Lucifer asked. I nodded.

"Chica wanted me to congratulate you guys. She wasn't able to come because of Moon of course" She said. Me And Fritz got married when I was a month pregnant.

"Tell her thanks. I got to get Marionette to this bathroom" Fritz said, gently my hands and pulling me close.

"Okie. Bye!" The demon left, and Fritz guided me to the bathroom, and he started the bath. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had gotten a lot skinnier over the months. My face was normal, but my body was just...to its ending point. My hair was now a dark shade of gray, from which it used to be jet black at the top and pure white at the bottom. My eyes looked like I haven't slept in years, and I could see my bones from my arms and legs. My stomach was bruised and black looking. I looked dead.

"Come on baby" Fritz said, and undressed me, putting me in the bath. I just sat there, shaking.

"Too cold?" Fritz asked.

"No" I said, and he knelt to his knees, taking shampoo and washing my hair. There was a bubble on his finger, and he blew it to me, and it popped on my nose. I giggled, and Fritz kissed my cheek gently.

He finished giving me a bath, and dressed me, letting me go to bed. But there was a problem. A hour later, in the afternoon, I felt the strongest kick I've felt ever. It hurt to hell. I felt something pop, and I saw that my pants were wet. Oh no oh no!

"FRITZ!" I screamed, gasping in pain. He rushed into the room.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"My water broke!" I sobbed.