Chapter Seventy-Two

The rest of the flashback. Hello blooming readers! Its me! Just enjoy. Golden Freddy x Springtrap up there.

Still Fred boi's P.O.V

I'm now 15, and I had gotten done with boarding school. And I'm not a shrimp anymore! I'm now 7'1. Amazing right?

But anyway, I had gotten taxi after taxi back to North America. I went back to my old house, and nothing had changed there. I opened the door to see my old house full of girls.

"Darla go get Terra for me!" My mom Alexis yelled.

I walked up inside the house, looking around. Nothing has changed. Just the way I like it.

"Ok I want-AHHHH!" My mom screamed when she saw me. I looked down at my mother.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" She screamed. Did I change that much? I mean, my glasses were gone, freckles were all on my top cheeks and over my nose, my teeth were razer sharp and I was taller, but I mean I looked fine in the mirror.

"Hello mom!" I smiled.

"Who the hell are you?!" She asked once again.

"Erm, your youngest son???" I said. She rubbed her eyes and stared at me.

"FREDRICK?!?!" She asked.

I nodded.

"WELL BY GOD YOUR HUGE! You used to be so tiny!" She said. My mother was now to my upper torso.

"FREDRICKS HERE?!" A whole bunch of teenage girls rushed down the stairs but stopped dead when they saw me.

"The hell happened to you?" Darla asked.

"Hehe. I dunno" I shrugged.

"Oh whatever! Your here!" All my 16 sisters hugged me tightly, but it was kind of funny.

"Why are you so tall?!" Ocean asked. I shrugged again.

"Oh. Meet Lilith" Flaire said, holding up a tiny baby. She giggled when she saw me.

"She's your baby sister!" My mom said.

"Hello little one" I said to my new sister.

She held onto my long pointer finger, falling back asleep.

At school

I was sooo nervous to go back to school. I'd meet all my old friends there.

I placed my hand on my chest where my red locket neckless was and took a deep breath as I entered the school.

Walking around the school and seeing old faces was ok. And then I saw them. My friends.

They were just talking normally, and some were leaning against lockers. They looked almost the same as I remembered. Execpt Foxy. He was THICC now. Like, DAMN!

I slowly, approached them, rubbing my arms.

"Hello!" Chica said. Oh god oh god oh god oh god.

"H-hi" I said.

"Are you new?" Lucifer asked, turning upside down on air. Yep that's her alright.

"W-well n-not really" I stuttered.

Foxy's P.O.V

There was something to this boy. I felt like I knew him.

Until I saw the red locket he had around his chest.

Hold the time up.

Brown hair, his animal is a bear, bright blue eyes, the red locket...

"OH MY GOD FREDDY?!" I screamed, completely falling where I was leaning agaisnt the locker.