Chapter One-Hundred And Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Just enjoy!

Lin's P.O.V

I opened the door and my uncles aunt and cousins were there.

"Oh my god are you ok why is there so much cuts on your arms legs and face?!" Aunt Lucifer asked.

"Mommy and daddy gave me and Ash some new toys!" I smiled.

"What kind of toys?" Lucifer asked, raising a pierced eyebrow.

"Mom and dad gave Ash sex things to try on Lin" Dizzy said, on her phone on the couch.

"WHAT?!" The others yelled.

"WHY WOULD THEY EVEN LET YOU HAVE SEX! YOUR FIVE! AND PLAYING WITH KNIFES AND SHIT WHAT THE HELL?!" Freddy yelled.

"They don't care unless we kill each other" I shrugged.

"How did you even get the Sex things?!" Mike asked.

"I asked mom and dad what was the best sex and they said torture" Ash said and the dinner table, eating some ships.

"WHY?! THEIR LIKE, TWO PSYCHOS TOGETHER! THEIR ALL ABOUT PAIN AND BLOOD AND YOU ASK THEM THAT?!" Marionette said.

"What??? Mom handed me a knife" Ash said.

"Sweety your five years old you shouldn't be doing sex or even kissing anybody" Chica told me.

"I think is fun!" I smiled

"Oh boy where is my brother and his squirt?" Lucifer said

"Mom and dad are having sex right now" Dizzy said.

"Great! Just great! Ugh we'll come back another time then" Everyone sighed frustratedly and left.

"Lin~~~" Someone pulled me to a room and locked the door

"Ash?" I asked.

Cliffhanger because I suck.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"We just had sex yesterday" My husband told me when I wanted more.

"But don't you love hearing my screams~?" I said sexually.

"Well maybe I do~" He said, pinning me to the bed and bit my neck hard. So hard, it hurt and I screamed.

"Fine. We'll have sex today~" He said, and kissed my roughly. The thing is about Foxy, he doesn't let me take a breath. So I have to wait a while to breath. When we finally pulled apart, I was gasping for breath. He kissed me roughly again, but this sliding his tongue in hard.

My legs began to shake when I needed air again. And at this point, I was drooling.

Foxy began to stroke my area, and I moaned. He undressed me and found I was hard already.

"You get turned on easily don't you~?" Foxy whispered in my ear. It made my ears go down.

"Slut~" He smirked and my legs just got weak by his name-calling. I loved it when he called me dirty names. I pulled his collar and made him kiss me roughly. He rubbed my private area faster, and once again slide his tongue in my mouth.

While he was doing all of that, his tail grabbed a knife and slowly cut my body up and down. He almost cut my member too.

"F-Foxy!" I screamed.

"Whoops didn't see where I was going. Sorry love" He said and his tail slowly traced away from my bottom area.

I had gotten to my release point.