Chapter Forty-Seven

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I deleted my channel to update this more. I'm not ashamed. Enjoy!

Mikes P.O.V still

"Hey" The man said.

"But... Andrew?! How is this possible?!" Alexis asked.

"I wasn't dead. Missing in action" Andrew said. Yes. Andrew was in the army. The family of bears hugged, and Andrew looked around.

"Where's Fredrick?" He asked. I just had to cry harder.

"Andrew...we lost him" Alexis whispered.

"What?! No! No no no! I thought you were here because of something else! No!" Andrew cried out.

"Where's Zoey?" Marionette asked Kit quietly.

"She's still in the room with him. Trying to bring him back. But, none of us can. Mom and Dad weren't the Alphas of demons" Kit said.

"But I am" Lucifer stood up, blood still running down her face.

"I know. I recognize you birthmark" Kit said.

"How can I heal him?" Lucifer asked.

"You would need a soul really" Kit said. "And then trade souls. He would be the same person still. But alive" Kit said. Suddenly, a girl with pink and white hair with purple eyes ran into the waiting room, hugging and Kit, crying.

"Marionette!" She hugged the little puppet.

"Hey Zoey" He said.

"We should wait here. I'll get the souls. Keep the kids with you" Lucofer snapped and the kids appeared.

"Their so cute!" Andrew said, wiping his tears away.

"This is your granddaughter. Lucky. Freddy's daughter" Alexis said, hugging Lucky.

"Papa. What's wrong with dad?" Lucky asked me.

"He'll get better" I said, lying to myself, and she ran to me, hugging me tightly.

"Are these our nieces and nephews?" Zoey asked Marionette, when Amy, Anthony, Antonio and Amanda came over.

"Mhm. These are my kids. And this is my husband, Fritz" Marionette said, when Fritz picked up Antonio.

"Hello. I'm Kit. This is Zoey. And we're Marionettes older sisters. Here is all his siblings. Zircon, Light, Kiki, Jan and Jen, Taylor, Phantom, Merci, me and Zoey, Shade, Shadow and Dark. 6 girls and 6 boys" Kit said.

"Too much siblings" Fritz said.

"I'm going now. And I'll save Nero!" Lucifer left, and didn't return for a while. And we had to go home.

Freddy's P.O.V

I'm not dead yet! Why is everyone saying that?! I'm just weak.

"His heart race is going down!" A nurse said, and they tried shocking me. OW! But I couldn't move. I couldn't feel anything of my body. And I couldn't talk.

"We lost a patient" A nurse ran out of the room, crying.

I AM NOT DEAD! GRRR!

"I've got a soul" Lucifer came into the room, her eyes glowing. What is going on?!

"Here you go" She said, and made a power energy go into me. But it didn't.

"Your alive?!" She asked.

"No shit sherlock, but I am alive" I told her.

"You could've told me! Now this soul will be for Nero. You were in the hospital for at least two years" She said, healing me. And I sat straight up.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. Yeah. Come! Everyone misses you so badly!" She jumped, and I jumped up. She snapped, and my normal suit was on me.

"Come!" She smiled, and took me out the room without the nurses knowing. And the first house we went to was mine.

"Mike is here. He has a little surprise for you" Lucifer said, and we entered. Mike was sitting on the couch, holding a black haired baby with baby blue eyes. My color.

"Mike" Lucifer said, and Mike turned his head. And gently put the child down, running to me. And jumped on me.

"YOUR HERE!" He sobbed.

"Uh-huh" I said.

"I missed you" He said.

"Did you" I said, not believing him.

"Freddy, I have to tell you. I was gonna tell you the day Lucky found you in the kitchen. That child isn't Isaac's. Its yours. I had D.N.A tests, and it came positive for yours" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. If I did, then I wouldn't have pushed you away" I said.

"Its not your fault. Its mine" He said.

"What's the baby's name?" I asked him.

"Heh. James" He said.

"My middle name?" I asked.

"Yep!" Mike said, and Lucky came down. And had a mental breakdown when she saw me.

"DAD!" She ran to me and jumped on me as well.

"Hey!" I hugged my daughter, and Mike smiled a little.

"Oh I would cry, but that'd be stupid. Oh. And also, me and Chica's new baby is called Oliver" Lucifer told me.

"Moon, Joey and Oliver" I said, liking the names a lot.

"Mhm! Bye!" The demon left, and James reaches his arms up to Mike. Mike only. Grr.

"Would you like to hold him?" Mike asked me, carrying the baby. Like its not my kid.

"Mhm" I said, and Mike gently gave me the baby to hold. He was perfect just like Mike.

"Alright! Smile!" Said the camera man four years later.

Smiling, our family of four was perfect.

I'm soooooo sorry that was a short ending. So sorry. But, I didn't have much ideas for them. 😅. But I got the Annoying Bon-Bon stick in my head right now. Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!

Off camera

Me: Phew. Only ten thousand more to go.
Freddy: You chose this life. Now you gotta live it.
Me: Shut it Freddy Fuckbear
Freddy: Shut it bag face.
Me: EXCUSE ME?! I MAY HAVE LOADA OF BAGS UNDER MY EYES, BUT I CAN TEAR YOU APART JUST AS WELL!
Marionette: Nu! Pwease nu!
Everyone: AWWWWW!
Fritz: He's fucking adorable I know.
Antonio: You made him like that
Fritz: Did not
Me: Did too. You changed him to a tiny child with hard emotions.
Marionette: T-that was m-mean! *Starts crying*
Lucifer: MY BABY! WHO DID THIS?! I'LL KILL THEM!
Me: Yo wassup?
Lucifer: IT WAS YOU! YOU LITTLE-;2(+%(8#;%83!;&83?$;%!N;+4!+$!+48+¢+³%±8‰!'+%++%(%!!%((;&%"&7+!39%8;=×°™'÷©×[£¶|[¥÷¥[×|=¢℅€=×|[™°×M℅°{|℅€×¥[¶|[¥℅°=℅^=BCTJVUNCTgh;&7+!49$!
Us all: Damn....She's mad
Marionette: *Cuddles close to Lucifer*
Lucifer: Nobody hurts my baby
Me: Yeah yeah
Lucifer: *Punches me with all her strength*
Me: *On the floor, possibly dead*