Chapter Eighty-Five. Fnaf Meets Undertale Special

Hello Blooming readers! It's me! I'm superrrr excited for this chapter! I LOVE UNDERTALE! And Hazbin Hotel. Alastor is soooo fucking hot. But, comment down any other fandoms you want the Fnaf characters to meet! I'm totally doing Hazbin Hotel after this! Maybe even Creepypasta! Or Tattletale! OR MAYBE EVEN GRAVITY FALLS EEEE~!!!! Or BATIM. You name it. But I hope you enjoy this!!! Oh. And Flowey won't be here. It took a trip with Toriel.

Bonnie's P.O.V

There was leaves where I fell. I managed to fall on my feet.

There was a light so I followed it. Because why not?

When I reached the light, instantly there was a bright light and I closed my eyes. But when I opened them back up, my feet were on snow.

I was in a snowy place.

And lucky me, I had shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers on.

Wonderful. And I was pregnant. Yay....Life sucks.

"Human!" A tall skeleton ran to me, with his red scarf flying in the wind.

"Hello..." I muttered.

"Do not be afriad human! The Great Papyrus shall be gentle with you!" He said proudly. Right....

A girl suddenly came over, and she was human.

"Hello! I'm Frisk. How are you?" She asked.

"Well in pain" I said.

"Oh. I'll take you to Toriel! She can heal you! She just got back!" Frisk said and I followed her and Papyrus to a huge goat woman. *That's all I see in Toriel. It's funny*

"Oh! Another human! My name is Toriel. How may I help you?" Toriel asked.

"This human...bunny...thing is in pain and we need you to help him" Papyrus said. Toriel smiled warmly at me, and held out her hand. Green glowed in it as it entered in my chest.

"Oh! There's more then one of you!" She said. I was so ready to kill her if she was trying to harm my babies.

"What do you mean Toriel?" Frisk asked.

"Seems this human has more then one person in it" She said.

"Interesting" Papyrus said.

"Oh! He's probably pregnant!" Frisk said.

"What's that?" Papyrus asked.

"I'll tell you later" Frisk laughed.

"Oh. Like little children" Toriel said.

"Yeah! Lets take him to Sans!" Frisk said and took my hand, dragging me to this house.

To a sleepy skeleton with a grey shirt and blue hoodie and pink slippers.

"Sans you lazy bones wake up!" Papyrus said.

"I would, but I don't have the guts too" The skeleton said. Frisk and Toriel laughed. Papyrus fumed.

"ENOUGH WITH THE PUNS SANS!" He said.

"Why? Aren't they pretty punny?" I had to laughed at that one. Sans opened one eye and saw me.

"Another human" He said and got up.

"Be careful Sans when you approach him. He has a offspring or two with him" Frisk said.

"Mhm. You look harmless. Welcome kid to Undertale. My name is Sans, and I'm the classic San au" He said. He held out a bone hand, but I didn't shake it. I just looked at him boredly.