Chapter Seventy

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Please excuse my incorrections. I'm at home and sitting in a awkward position. But anyway, enjoy!!! (Ennard x Funtime Freddy up there. I don't know why. But I love that ship don't blame me)

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Honey come feed Ben!" My husband yelled.

"But why do I have to do it?!" I whined.

"Your the mother! You gave birth to him! You feed him!" He said.

I sighed and went down to the kitchen to feed Ben. Ever since Ben was born, I've been doing EVERYTHING! But, Goldie does have a point. I am the mother. And this is my job. *Sigh*

"Come on Ben" I picked up my only son and put him in the highchair. And tried feeding him. He smacked the spoon, screaming. Oh boy. This is gonna be a long year.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Babe~! Pleaseeee!!! I wanna get pregnant!!!" I begged the fox sleeping on the couch.

"I'm tired Bonnie" He yawned. I let out a frustrated scream as I stormed to my room, slamming the door.

Foxy's P.O.V

"What's with mom?" Dizzy asked.

"Oh now you wanna call him mom now. Whatever. He's having one of his moments" I said. Luna jumped on my back, tugging my fox ear.

"Daddy I wanna play dolls!" She said.

"Well daddy's tired" I groaned, pulling a pillow over my head. My kids kept asking me stuff. Over. And. Over. AND. OVER. AGAIN.

"KIDS PLEASE! I JUST WANT SLEEP! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! THEN I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU GUYS ASKING ME FOR SHIT! JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!" I yelled, jumping up and storming to my room. Luna fell off the couch, and hard on her back. I was too mad to even look back and too tired to even care.

Lin's P.O.V

My big sissy began crying because she had fallen off the couch and landed on her back very hard.

"Shh. It's ok. Sissy's here" Dizzy said, picking up Luna and holding her close.

"I'm gonna call our uncles and aunts" Ash sighed and dialed all of their numbers. We all began packing our things for a sleepover.

Foxy's P.O.V again

I heard the doorbell ring three times after ten minutes. My eyes opened as it twitched.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?!" I yelled when I raced downstairs, yanking the damn door open. Mike jumped at my scream and Lucifer flinched.

"We're just gonna take your children for a bit-" Circus Baby said.

"WELL DAMN GO AHEAD!" I shouted, shoving all my six kids at them. Making them fall. But my friends managed to catch them. I slammed the door in their faces, storming back upstairs again.

"F-Foxy?" I heard when I was on the bed again. I basically screamed into my pillow.

"JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BONNIE! IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO DO?!" I screamed in his face. His ears went down.

"I just wanted to tell you that I-" He started.

"JUST GO AWAY OK?!?!?! JUST LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. The angry came back to his miserable face.

"I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING DAMN IT!" He yelled back. I was just so close to smacking him. My hand was raised up, but I stopped when I saw in the fear in his face as he flinched.

"UGH! JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted, pushing him out the room, slamming the door and locking it.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I looked down at the positive pregnancy test I took a few minutes ago and looked back at Foxy's door.

Maybe I shouldn't tell him. No. That's be bad. I'll just tell him when he's in a better mood. I went to our master bedroom and placed the test in a drawer, praying that Foxy wouldn't find it until I tell him.

Three weeks later

Unfortunetaly, Foxy's still anrgy. And he gets onto me about every little thing.

So I just had to get away from him. He even said we needed a break from each other, so this is what he wanted.

I quickly got dressed and drove to who's house I thought my kids were at. Freddy's. No one was home though.

I tried everyone's house but nobody was home. If I don't find my children I'm gonna kill someone.

FINALLY, I found them. They were at Mangle and Toy Chica's place.

"MOM!" My kids ran to me, hugging me tightly.

"What brings you here?" Springtrap asked, setting Ben down to play with Lavander.

"Just getting away from Foxy really. His mood only gotten worse" I said.

"Did he hurt you?" Lucifer asked and everyone looked at me. I thought of when Foxy almost slapped me.

"No" I said, shaking my head.

"Good" Chica said, and picked up Oliver.

"Yesh!" Lucifer randomly fell down, and we all stared at her.

"AYE! Foxy is pissed! Normaly, when I try to determan his mood, its a average angry. But this time, jesus he is angry. Negitivite hit me hard damn" She said, getting up.

"I did say his mood has gotten worse" I said.

"Oh my god did he just set his bedsheets on fire?! What the hell is going through his head?!" Lucifer asked, shooting her eyes open.

"He did WHAT?!" We all asked.

"Oh no no no no no no don't do it! Well, I'm going to control my little bro. See ya!" She disappeared and we all looked at each other.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I stood behind Foxy, without him knowing, watching him smile as he watched the fire get bigger.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" I asked him and he turned to me. His eyes...they were full of hatred and wide. His smile was creepy and huge. He was almost as scary as Bonnie is when he smiles. I raised my hand and the fire slowly burned out as I closed my hand.

"A-are you ok?" I asked. He only held up a positive pregnancy test.

"He didn't tell me. He. Didn't. Even. Tell. Me" He said, through his smile. I almost thought he was possessed by Bill Cipher or something.

"Well you did push him away" I muttered. Foxy snapped the test by just squeazing it.

"O-K.....I'm just gonna get going-" I quickly disappeared and appeared at Mangle's house.

"BONNIE WHAT THE HELL?! YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM YOU WERE PREGNANT?!" I yelled.

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I TRIED TO! HE JUST PUSHED ME AWAY!" He shouted back.

"Yikes he is super angry about that. He looked like he was fucking possessed" I said, tramatized forever now.

"Yeah I could tell" He muttered.

"What'd he look like?" Funtime Foxy asked.

"Oh my gods his eyes were fucking huge! He had Bonnie's smile. Huge, wide and scary" I shruddered.

"I'll go talk to him" Freddy sighed and in a pop, he was gone.

"He's gonna be tramatized" That was the last thing I said before I went upstairs.

Freddy's P.O.V

Jesus I'm gonna be scard for life.

Hope you enjoyed this!!! Have a great day!!