Chapter Fifty-Nine

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Today I unfortunately am not home, and typing quickly. So please excuse my mistakes. Enjoy!

Jeremy's P.O.V

Me and my daughter were talking to Chica, and we all agreed that we were all gonna go out on a vacation with our families. And didn't dare tell Kevin because when we mention Families, he always says he has something to do when we mention family.

"Alright! Let's get everyone together!" Chica said and we called almost everyone. Except Kevin of course.

A week passed and today is the day where we meet/ have fun with our families.

"Jeremy!" My mom and dad went to me, and Charity his behind me.

"Hi mom. Hi dad" I said.

"Papa who are they?" Charity asked.

"Child!" My mom took Charity instantly from me, hugging her.

"I'm your grandma!" She said. Charity giggled and I smiled.

"Jeremy? Where are we exactly?" Kevin came and I turned.

"We're at a vaca! At Los Angelos*idk how to spell it*" I told him.

"Who are you?" My dad asked Kevin.

"Right! Mom, dad, meet my husband Kevin" I said.

"Hello" My mom said.

"Hi" Kevin replied.

When everyone found each other at the park

"Sorry! I get lost with directions" Chica said.

"Its fine" I said.

Kevin's P.O.V

I stopped dead when I saw Ariana.

"Babe? You ok? You look like you've seen a ghost" Jeremy said.

"Hahaha! I-I'm fine!" I lied and quickly ran to the restroom.

Why didn't Jeremy tell me she was coming?! Grr! I want to strangle him now!!!

After a few minutes of hating on Jeremy, I took a deep breath and calmed down. As long as I ignored her, I'll be fine.

"Oh Kevin~" I heard outside the bathroom door. Oh dear god no please.

"Come on babe~! We're going to the movies!" It was Jeremy.

"One minute honey. Just...losing my sanity over here" I said.

"Are you ok?" Suddenly, he was right behind me.

"No" I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Its...I can't say I'm sorry" I said and he pouted a little.

"Well, Not going to force you to say anything" He said.

"Thanks baby" I said and he gave me a long kiss on the lips. As much as I love him, why do I feel so guilty? I lied about my age, and I lied to him that my parents were just on vacation. But really, they've been dead for ten years.

With getting to everyone else

"You know, we've all never actually met your parents" Toy Chica told me and all eyes were on me. I suddenly grew very uncomfortable.

"I-I..." I either need to lie, or lie with a similar truth.

"And their not here either" Mangle said. I sighed and ran my fingers through the front of my hair.

"Well, my parents are not coming" I said. "Or...ever"

"Why? Are they busy?" Toy Bonnie asked. I kicked a rock that was in front of me.

"Yeah... Busy in heaven" I said quietly. They gasped, in terror and fear.

"Oh my god we're so sorry! We didn't know!" Mangle said.

"Its fine" I muttered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jeremy asked.

"Its not a subject that I like talking about" I said.

Ariana's P.O.V

Liar. First off, my daughter doesn't even know her real dad. Second, he's 17 years older then his husband. And that's illegal in this world. And third, HE'S BEEN AVOIDING ME! EVER SINCE THAT DAY WHERE A MAN KISSED ME, HE WOULD ALWAYS AVOID ME! DIDN'T EVEN SPEND MUCH TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER!!!

Jeremy's P.O.V

It was fun to have everyone and their families together. Except there was one itsy pitsy little problem.

Ariana. She was always looking at Kevin a certain way. And I did not like it.

While Kevin was in the bathroom while we were all eating, Ariana quickly rushed too.

"Mom? Where are you going?" Chica asked.

"U-uh, n-nowhere!" Ariana said and left. Like stalkers, we followed. And Ariana entered the MENS bathroom.

"Thats new" I said.

"G-guys maybe we shouldn't" Zach said.

"But dad! We're curious!" Chica said and we listened carefully.

Kevin and Arianna seemed to be arguing.

"Kevin. Listen. To. Me" Ariana clapped to her voice.

"Why?! Why should I listen to you?!" Kevin asked.

"Because! Your doing everything wrong! Your living a lie Kevin!" Ariana said.

"Ok?! You think I don't know That?!" Kevin said, raising his voice.

"Well then you should tell them the truth! All of them! Jeremy especially! He's your husband! And your lying to him!" Ariana yelled.

"That lie is gonna have to stay that way" Kevin said.

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL THE TRUTH?!" Ariana shouted.

"BECAUSE THIS ISN'T JUST SOME GAME WHERE YOU TELL A TRUTH OVER THE LIE YOU'VE BEEN LIVING AND EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL IS IT?!" Kevin yelled back.

The last words we heard from Ariana before we ran away were shocking. Terrifying.

"YOUR NOT SOME TEENAGER KEVIN! YOUR ARE A 34 YEAR OLD MAN! SO ACT YOUR AGE AND BE A GODDAMN MAN!" She yelled. That was all we had to hear.

And then we ran back to the park.

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!❤