Chapter Seventeen

Yeah. I drew that. Its bad. I know. There's two more. And their her siblings. Now, ONTO THE STORY

Bonnie's P.O.V again

It was a little girl with a clock eye. Is that even possible?

"She looks cool" Mike said. We agreed on that, and the girl skipped away.

"Alright. More games" We played even more games since we saw the clock girl, and it was time for us to have dinner. The hotel had great food, and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Your not gonna eat?" Foxy asked me.

"No. I am, just looking" I said, and got whatever my heart craved. Candy. Cakes. Cupcakes. Oreo. Cookies. Even more sweets. Ice cream and so on.

"Whoa. Easy with the sweets" Foxy told me, gently taking a cupcake from me.

"Nuu. I want the cupcake" I said in a childish voice.

"Your gonna get a sugar rush" He told me. I leaned forward, and ate the top of the cupcake in his hand.

"Wow" He said. I giggled, taking my cupcake back.

"Where are the napkins?" Mike asked. He had ice cream all over his lips and chin.

"Why do you need napkins?" Freddy asked.

"To clean myself?" Mike asked.

"Mhm. No need" Freddy licked the ice cream off his boyfriends face.

"A napkin would've been less ticklish" Mike muttered. Freddy kissed his cheek and we laughed.

"Look! Cake!" Nero jumped out her seat, running away. I don't think so.

Foxy's P.O.V

Nero ran off to get cake, and I chased after her, snatching her up from the ground.

"Ah!" She was scared.

"Where do you think your going?" I growled in her neck and she laughed.

"I wanna get cake!" She said.

"Alright then. How much pieces do you want?" I asked her. She looked down at the cake.

"Four" She said. Dang. I got her the cake, and she saw ice cream.

"Ice cream!" She said.

"Jesus. There's no way your gonna eat all of that" I said. She pouted.

"Please Foxy?" She asked. I sighed.

"Fine. Let's get the ice cream" I got her every sweet she wanted. Cake, ice cream, cookies and cherries.

"Seriously Foxy?" Lucifer asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"You know she's not allowed to have all that" She said.

"Well I didn't see you stopping me. You didn't even care. So mind your own business" I snapped. She gave me a grave look. A ugly dangerous look. I gave it right back at her.

"She's my sister" She growled.

"She's my sister too" I snarled.

"Not by blood. Your just a adopted kid of sort" She said. That hit me. Bad. I slapped my hands on the table, making everyone jump, and stormed away.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I can't believe I just said that.

"Lucifer!" Bonnie said. Everyone was looking at me. Ray and Nero too.

"I didn't mean it" I said. Dizzy looked around for her father. Foxy is like a real brother to me. Kind.

"I'll go after him" Freddy went after Foxy. I covered my face and cried. This is the first time. I never cry.

"Its ok" Chica told me.

"No its not! I hurt him badly! He'll never forgive me!" I sobbed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Ms. Smith came over. And saw me crying and Foxy and Freddy gone.

"What happened?" She asked. You don't need to know. Its not your business.

"Come on. Just go talk to him" Chica stood me up, and I went to Foxy's room. Freddy was talking to him. Foxy was sitting at the side of his bed, hands covering his face. Freddy caught my eye, and told Foxy something, leaving.

"Foxy" I said, and he stood up. His face was not friendly for me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" I hugged him tight, crying. He seemed surprised at first, but hugged me back.

"Its fine" He said. I cried harder.

"Its not. I shouldn't have said that" I cried.

"You were mad. I get it. It'll be fine" He said, petting my soft ears. I slowly calmed down, getting a little tired.

"Come on. I know your tired" He took my hands and lead me to his bed, and layed me down and layed down next to me. He kept me close, and I felt safe in my brothers arms as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

??? P.O.V

No! Control! Be the worst you useless child!

"I'm so sorry!" A little girl cried.

"Your no use to me. Leave" I dismissed my hand, and she left quickly.

"Babe. Give her a chance" My boyfriend Nightmare Fredbear came.

"Fine" I said.

"Your still aiming for them right?" He asked.

"Yes! Their my target! Get N.Foxy, N.Freddy, N.Bonnie and N.Chica here now. Tell them to bring Nightmare Carl (the cupcake) and the Freddles. Their gonna need them" I said, and he nodded, leaving me.

Get ready guys. You caused this. You thought it would go your way. Think again. Get ready for Nightmare.

Nightmare Fredbear's P.O.V

I can't believe him. They didn't do anything. But I have to follow him. I'm too scared to say anything.

"Guys. Get ready. Nightmares taking us somewhere" I told the Nightmares, and they nodded, getting ready. I will tell how this happened though.

Long before we met, we were the first. Then they came, making us into this. So Nightmare wants to get back at them. Which is so unfair. Because they just came into the world. But whatever.

I went into my room, looking around. Then I saw a picture of me and Nightmare. It was when we first met. Nice memories.

"Nightmare Fredbear!" Nightmare appeared in my room.

"Hey" I said.

"Alright. We're leaving tonight. Get ready quickly. We don't have much time" And with a creepy grin, he disappeared.

I sighed and packed everything.