Chapter Seven

Foxy's P.O.V

It was nice to meet Freddy's huge family, and Dizzy got along well with them.

"Alright. I'm out. Good bye crazy people!" Freddy said. That was until the door opened. Standing there was a beautiful female, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked like Freddy a little. And she was pregnant.

"Nevermind then" Freddy said.

"You never told me you were bringing people over" The woman said.

"My bad. Its just, you were working and I didn't wanna disturb you" Freddy said. The woman saw Dizzy, and smirked.

"And who is this little girl?" She asked Freddy.

"My friend Foxy's daughter" Freddy said, and I smiled shyly.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The woman asked, a tone in her voice I did not like. It was flirty and odd, like she was hoping I was or something.

"Mom! No! For gods sake! I'm not gay! No offense Bonnie or anybody" Freddy said.

"None taken" Lucifer said. Freddy's mom stopped smiling and sighed.

"You'll get a boyfriend. I know it. Your father would be proud" She said.

"Nope. No no no. Absolutely no..and Not" Freddy said.

"Ugh. Well, hi everyone. I'm Freddy's mother, but you can call me Alexis" The woman said.

"Hello!" Lolbit said. Suddenly, Alexis squealed out of nowhere.

"Is that a lesbian couple I see?!" She squealed.

"Yep!" Lucifer said, holding onto Chica tightly. Here we go. With the fan girl squealing.

"OH MY GOD! YOU TWO ARE NOW MY FAVORITE PEOPLE! I need you guys as daughters!" Alexis said.

"I'm not sure how Hades and Priscilla will feel about that" I said.

"Hades, as in the god of the underworld?" Stacey asked.

"Yep! I don't mean to scare you all, but I'm their daughter. His daughter. Foxy's considered more of a brother to me, although we're actually cousins" Lucifer said. I really didn't wanna talk about this right now. Especially with Dizzy in the room.

"So, your a demon?" Star asked my sister.

"Yep!" She replied.

"A gay demon. Your now my daughter. Forget them. Out of all my children, NONE OF THEM ARE GAY!" Alexis yelled.

"Mom. Chill. I am" Terra said.

"Oh thank the lord!" Alexis said. Freddy stuck out his tongue in disgust. Soon, Dizzy started crying.

"Welp, we better get home now" I said, getting my daughter. Bonnie's ears went down when I said that. I knew he didn't want to go home to Ace.

"You can stay the night here if you want Bonnie" Freddy said. Bonnie nodded, and Alexis had a face I had to snicker at.

"He can stay over, right Mom?" Freddy asked his mother.

"Oh of course. How could I say no?" Alexis said.

"I'll see you guys in school!" Freddy said, and we waved goodbye as we left.

"Foxy, why didn't you want Bonnie to stay over?" Lucifer asked me when we were walking alone together.

"I...don't tell anyone, but I think I like him a little" I said.

"Its safe with me bro. After all, Chica is coming over later. She just had to get dressed" My sister said.

"I think Chica is the one for you" I said. She smiled greatfully at me.

"Thanks. I hope you and Bonnie work out ok" She said, and we got home, and I put Dizzy to bed.

"I hope your ok" I whispered to her, and she feel asleep. As much as I love Dizzy, I'm trying my best to raise her. Its hard though. Because I have school. I feel like I'm a bad parent due to that. And that makes me worried.

"Your here!" I heard downstairs. Lucifer. I went downstairs to find a chicken kissing my sister.

"Will you be quite?! My daughter is trying to sleep!" I hissed at them.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry" Chica said.

"Now, let's go to my room and have some fun" Lucifer took Chica to her room, and I knew she wasn't getting out without being sore.

"Bye!" I said after them, and looked around the living room. It was huge and empty looking. Since no one was in it. I watched TV for a bit, and Chica came down after two hours, limping a little.

"How was it?" I asked her.

"My ass hurts" She whimpered, and I laughed.

"Well, I'll tell you this. Lucifer doesn't play nice when it comes to sex"