Chapter Forty-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Ok. Just to say, Antonio and Amanda are Marionette and Fritz's kids. That they had. Enjoy!

Mike's P.O.V

I giggled as Isaac drove me back to my house. I know what I did was wrong. Yes I'm married. Yes I have a daughter with him. But it felt so right.

"If he asks, lie. Say its his kid" Isaac told me. I nodded. And yes. Isaac got me pregnant. But we're gonna lie that it's Freddy's.

"Alright. We're here. Don't act suspicious" Isaac kissed my cheek, and I entered the house. And I saw a white haired demon with fox ears with multi colored eyes against the counter, with Freddy in front of her, his hands in the side of her. But neither looked nervous or anything. Actually, they were snickering at each other and smirking. Until Lucifer caught my eye, her smile fading quickly.

"Freddy" I heard her say. Freddy turned his head, and saw me.

"Huh. Mh" He smirked angrily, and turned back to Lucifer, dropping his head a little. What is going on?

"I know I know. Just call. Bye" Lucifer hugged Freddy, and walked to the door.

"So you weren't alone" I said.

"Nor were you" He said.

"Yes I was. I just spent the night with Isaac. Not with him" I lied. Lucifer stopped at the door, gripping the handle.

"Liar" Freddy said.

"Excuse me?" Does he know?

"Your pregnant with his kid" Lucifer said. How did she know?

"You slept with Isaac" Freddy said.

"You showered with him" Lucifer said.

"And you had sex with him" Freddy said.

"How did you-?" I was too scared to ask.

"Your speaking to a mind reader, future, past and present teller. There's nothing I don't know" Lucifer said.

"I-I" I couldn't think of what to say. Until Freddy held up a little silver ring. Mine.

"Lucifer told me you took it off. You called Isaac and wanted him to come over. You didn't want to be with me. You said you fell out of love" He said.

"Freddy...." I started.

"No. Don't. Leave him. Yes he might've talked to some girls in the past, but their were his girlfriends a long time ago before he even met you. But never  has he slept with him, showered with them or even tried to have sex with them when he was with you. And you get onto him about even talking to them. So how do you think he feels right now?" Lucifer asked me. Well I didn't really ask how he feels.

"And don't tell me you don't care Michael" She said. Grr. I hate it when she reads my mind.

"You are not the person I loves years ago. You've changed greatly" Freddy said. I saw the silver ring on his middle finger still.

"What do you mean years ago?" I asked.

"I mean by when you had him over" He said.

"Ok? I don't really care. He's just my friend" I said. I could see Lucifer giving me a angry look. And Freddy looked back down at his finger. Byt the thing I never noticed was, that he had two rings on his middle fingers. Mine in the right and a golden ring on his left.

"I've made up my mind" He said. I thought he was talking to me, so I was about to respond when Lucifer cut me off.

"And it's the good one. I'm so sorry Freddy. You don't deserve all this. You deserve so much more. Its not fair" Lucifer said.