Chapter Sixty-Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! The ship you see there, I'm so sorry. Its my Fnac ship, Candy x Doug. Its cute. Anyway, enjoy! This might be a little short because its 2 in the morning. I stay up all night for you guys.

Mike's P.O.V

My kids went school and I was stuck with Freddy for the whole day. I love the guy and all, but he can be a real pervert.

"Mikey~" I heard someone say. Speaking of the devil.

"What?" I asked, turning around the my giant husband.

"The kids are gone~" He whispered in my ear, bending down to my height.

"Yeah, no" I said, pushing him away.

"Michael! Why?! All I want is sex! That's all I ask for!" He whinned.

"Well, I've got some sleeping to do so I'll be on my way" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close, his eyes blank.

"What's the real reason, Terrence?" He asked, using my real name. I shook my head but his blank creepy eyes were starting into mine.

"I don't wanna have another baby with you!" I said. His face darkened. Oh boy.

"Well thanks that improved my mood of how you think of me" He said, letting me go and turning from me.

"No no no its not like that honey! I do love you a lot I swear! I'm just not ready for a third kid you know?" I said, trying hard so he wouldn't dislike me.

"Its takes years for you to get pregnant Mike" Freddy said.

"Mhm. Hmh. I just don't want sex right now ok? Maybe later honey" I kissed his cheek and walked away.

Freddy's P.O.V

Ugh! Now how am I supposed to control my erection?! I don't wanna go out and get drunk, fucking people blindly, I don't wanna rape Mike, but I also don't wanna keep this erection.

And I only have one option left.

"Why why oh why?" I groaned and looked around. In my old house, I was fine rubbing myself. But since I have a husband now, and this is MY house, I feel very secure about it.

Mike was in the living room, so I quickly ran up to our room, closing the door.

The windows were closed and there was no way Mike could hear me. Oh boy here we go.

SMUT!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH BABY! Haven't had this in a while eh?

I put my hand in my pants, and rubbed my member through my underwear. My tail started wagging fast and hard at this pleasurable experience.

Next I actually slide my hand into my underwear, and my cock jumped in excitement at the touch.

I rubbed some more, and couldn't help the sounds coming from my mouth.

"Mhmm~" I moaned. (Mike totally heard that)

My rubbing got faster, and my moaning got louder.

"Ahhh~. Ngh~. Mhmm~" I was questioning if Mike ever heard.

After a few seconds, I was still running myself.

"Tch~. Well well well what do we have here~?" I heard. Oh hell naw. I looked up and saw my wonderful husband. With a sexy look on his face.

I blushed so hard, my face was little the color red.

"Somebody has a little problem. Well damn me. If you would've told me, I would've helped straight away~" He said, crawling on the bed to me.

"I-I didn't want to m-mention it" I breathed.

"Don't worry love~. I'll definitely help you now" He said and removed my hand from my pants as he replaced it with his own.

He rubbed slowly first of course, just to tease me.

"Your problem is making me hard now. My, we might as well get rid of my problem now" He said and rubbed a little faster. Pre-cum came out of my tip a little and he stopped.

"Trust me. This will give us both pleasure" He undressed himself, giving me the sign to do the same. So I did.

He crawled back onto my lap, kissing me with such hunger. And that is all I needed to take over. I pushed him down to the bed on his back, kissing him all over. He moaned and I bit down.

After a few of kisses and hickeys, I had to enter him. Without lube or the fingers first. Becuase I swear, if I waited another minute, I would've lost my sanity.

"Gah~" Harder!" Mike moaned.

"Thats not how you ask" I said, slowing my pace down.

"Mhmm~. Harder daddy~" Mikey said in a sexy voice. I smirked wickedly as I picked up the pace again.

I just casually did my part and Mike screamed.

"AHH! R-RIGHT THERE! MHMM~!" He screamed and i hit his prostate right where he had screamed at. He moaned a lot, and loudly, and I came into him.

We both panted hard and kissed once again.

"Its been a while since we've done that" Mike breathed.

"I'm thinking of round two" I whispered.

"Don't talk, just do me" He said, pulling me closer.

Meanwhile with Fonnie

Bonnie's P.O.V(More smut! Spoiler!!!)

I noticed the bulge in my husband's pants this morning.

"Your horny" I told him when I was cooking Breakfast before the kids left for school.

"Yeah. And I wanna do you now" He said, pressing his body against my back.

"Babe. Hold on. Wait till the kids go to school" I said. Unfortunately, the guy does not listen. He grabbed my wrist, pulling over, and pressing my back to the counter. And giving my a hungry kiss.

Diego's P.O.V

Does our parents not realize we're here, or are they that desperate to do each other?

"Let's just each quickly and go" Dizzy whispered to us and we tried to eat quickly. But, the make out session out parents were doing turned into something quick. Dad started sucking papas neck, creating hickeys. And papa was trying not to moan.

"OH HELL NO!" The six of us yelled and we all grabbed our stuff, running out the door. And took the bus to school.

Foxy's P.O.V

Welp, the kids are gone. Makes my job easier.

"We're taking this activity to the bed~" I said, and Bonnie looked at me with such a cute face. I took us to our room, slamming the door shut as I pulled him close.

I wasted no time to strip us down and suck his tip. He crawled on my naked lap, wrapping his arms around my neck as I entered him quickly.

"Mhmm~" He breathed.

"Your moans make me harder each second" I whispered in his ear, making him arch up.

"Go ahead. I don't have any more patience" He moaned, and started moving quickly and harder.

"Oh~!! Mhm~! Oh dios!" He moaned. I absolutely love it when he used Spanish in situations like this. (Oh dios means oh god)

I went harder and Bonnie moaned the loudest he could.

"A-AH~!!! ¡JUSTO AHÍ, JUSTO AHÍ!" He screamed. (Means right the right there)

I went quickly and hard at the spot he wanted.

"Mhm. Again again" Bonnie panted.

"Maybe tomorrow sweetheart" I said.

"Babe please?" Bonnie said, giving my a sexy moan face. He knows I can't resist that.

"Alright baby. Just up to round three"

Here ya go! Stayed up all night! It's five now. I've been reading stories and watching gay YouTube between time. It would've been out sooner. Hope you enjoyed!!