Chapter Twelve

Freddy's P.O.V

"FREDRICK JAMES FAZBEAR!" My mom yelled, storming downstairs.

"Hi?" I squeaked.

"What. In. The. Name. Of. God. Were. You. Doing. At. A. Adult. Party?!" She asked.

"Just...casually having fun" I said.

"My head hurts" Mike whimpered at me.

"Such a tiny guy" Alexis said. She doesn't get mad often. And if she does, then she'll go back to normal.

"Yeah. I'm not sure if you know, but this is Mike, my boyfriend" I said.

"I remember him. Now, your not getting off the chain easily Fredrick. For three months, I don't want to see you out of the house. Only for school" She said.

"That's so unfair!" I said.

"What's unfair is that you didn't listen, and you will receive your punishment" She said.

"Now your just being cruel" I muttered. When I said that, Lola came down crawling on her knees.

"Lillian! Get her back in her room!" My mom said to my sister.

"Okie" She said and took the baby to her room. I was very mad at my mom, but I had drunk friends I had to deal with.

"I don't know why I even went to that party" Bonnie muttered.

"It was fun! You have to admit it!" Foxy said. Lucifer then shook her head.

"Come on bro. You have a daughter to tend, and let's hope that dad doesn't start a whole 'oh my god my son is a rule breaker, your a true son', all that" She said to get brother. Foxy groaned and Lucifer disappeared with him.

"Now for the rest of you" I said, looking.

"Yeah, I'm not going over to my house, because Foxy still needs to kill Ace, and I'm not going over when he's like that" Bonnie said.

"I mean, you could stay here. Lola is sound asleep and won't bother you" Alexis said.

"Ok" Bonnie said, and the others managed to get home safely. Meanwhile, I was getting ready for bed.

"I'm tired" Mike said, holding his head with one hand.

"Go on the bed and wait. I just need to get dressed" I said, and he nodded, laying in my bed. I got dressed. Or, just threw off my shirt and changed my pants to shorts. Mike's face turned red when he saw me. I smirked at this.

"What's wrong babe?" I snickered.

"Do you have to be shirtless?" He asked me.

"Oh yes" I said, and layed next to him. He laid on my chest, and we drifted off to sleep.

"I love you" Mike said, burying his head into my neck.

"I love you too" I said. (Ugh. The cringe. Make it stop pleaseeeeee)

Foxy's P.O.V

The next morning, I don't know what happened, but I felt a pain in my chest. Whatever it was, I didn't like.

"Foxy" I heard. I turned at the door and it was Bonnie.

"Hi" I said.

"You doing better?" He asked me.

"Yeah. But my chest hurts" I said. He laid beside me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna go to school today?" He asked me.