Chapter One Hundred And Fifteen. The War Part 1

Hello Booming readers! It's me! I have decided to bring Freddy back to Mike.(Or, kind of) Because, I want to make another book. Where the four and two more are together. Don't ask. It's better. But enjoy!!

Freddy's P.O.V

Me, Bonnie and Foxy have been talking right? And it's best for me to probably stick with Mike. Not that they don't want me here or anything, but because I'm not myself without Mike. They've seen and I know it.

"Just talk to him softly" Foxy said and I looked at the door to my house.

"Man if I was you I'd just say fuck it and go" Bonnie said.

"Hun stop! Now. Try not to get angry or anything" Foxy told me. I nodded and rubbed my arm.

"Alright. We'll leave you to it" They left waited in the as I regretted every doing this. I took a deep breath and teleported into the house because I'm too lazy to use the door. I saw a black coat on the coat hanger and knew Mike wasn't alone. James went down and stopped when he saw me. I didn't notice him because I was looking around.

"D-dad?" He said. I looked forward and he smiled warmly, running to me and hugging me tightly.

"Dad! Your back!" He said. I smiled a little and ruffled his hair.

"Hey son" I said.

"I thought you weren't coming back!" He sobbed. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck, crying.

"James? Who-DAD!" Lucky ran to me, and I looked at the kitchen. The oven was on.

"Who left the oven on?" I asked.

"Oh! I forgot to turn it off! I was making lunch for James" Lucky ran to the oven and quickly turned it off.

"Where's Terrance?" I asked.

"Ehh, he's upstairs. With......Issac" James said quitely.

"I wondered when Mike was going to bring him back into his life. Now. Go pack your things" I said.

"Where are we going?" James asked.

"I'm getting a divorce with Mike" I said.

"So we're going with you?" Lucky asked.

"Only if you want" I said.

"Thank god! I hate Issac to pieces!" Lucky ran upstairs.

We waited for Lucky and she came down with her and James luggage.

"Where have you been?" Lucky asked.

"With Foxy and Bonnie" I replied. They both had that face.

"Ohhhh~" They said.

"Hey knock it off!" I said and they laughed.

" 'Ight I'm gonna go upstairs. Wait here" I said and they nodded. I went upstairs and teleported to Mike. He was watching TV with Issac.

"Freddy?! How the hell did you get in?!" Mike yelled.

"I can teleport" I said plainly.

"Why are you here?" Issac snarled.

"I'm just getting my stuff is that alright damn? I also came to get a divorce with Terrance" I said.

"Wait what?" Mike asked.

"You didn't expect me to crawl back to you right?" I asked boredly.

"I just thought...." He was quite.

"Oh and I'm taking the kids" I said.

"YOUR NOT TAKING MY CHILDREN!" He shouted, and he and Issac jumped up.

"I have custody over both so I am" I said.

"No no no no please don't take them!" Mike begged.

"I've got no choice Terrance. Look. We've both moved on alright? And I'm not gonna stay with you anymore" I said.

"W-we can w-work this out!" He said. I shook my head.

"I've already fallen in love again" I said, thinking of Foxy and Bonnie smiling a little. Mike's face darkened.

"Your just gonna leave me" He said.

"I'm sorry Mike. But, you just too toxic for me. Half the time you don't even pay attention to me" I said.

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I HAD DEDICADED MY LIFE TO YOU! AND NOW YOU JUST WANNA LEAVE ME?!" He yelled. (He is not good with break-ups. Nope)

"Terrance. Dear Michael. Sweet little Michael. How many chances have I givin' you? And you blew them. Plus. I'm happy with Foxy and Bonnie" I shrugged.

"Your not gonna leave me. Do you understand that? I'll force you to love me if I have to!" Mike held a gun to my head.

"M-Mikey this is g-getting out of hand" Issac said.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY CAN!" Mike laughed, and I backed up a whole lot.

"Michael stop it. We're over" I said.

"NO! YOUR STAYING WITH ME!" He shouted. (Yeesh this kid is crazy)

"Mike put the gun down" Issac said.

"SHUT UP! You loved me didn't you?! Why is now different?! HUH?! IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT FOX AND BUNNY?! WELL I'LL KILL THEM! THEN NOBODY CAN GET IN OUR WAY!" Mike smiled. But his smile was different. It was.....a yandere smile.

Oh shit he's a yandere.

"You lay a hand on them and it won't be pretty Michael" I growled.

"Don't be so naive babe~. Your mine one way or another. I'm not like anyone you've ever met. Your. Not. Going. Anywhere!" He took my arm and threw me into this room I never knew we had.

"I'll make you love me Fredrick. Even if I have to kill my best friends" Mike clicked the gun and walked out the room.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I ran inside the house, taking the kids.

"DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!" I yelled at my husband, pushing the kids into car and shutting the car.

"Why?" He asked.

"Bonnie~. Foxy~. You took my husband~~" Mike came out the house, with a gun, pointing at me.

"DRIVE!" I screamed and hopped into the car. Foxy slammed on the gas and drove off quickly.

"THAT'S NOT MY MOM!" James screamed. We drove home and Foxy called Fritz.

"Yea?" Fritz asked.

"YOUR BROTHER TRIED TO FUCKING SHOOT US!" Foxy yelled.

Fritz's P.O.V

My brother tried to shoot Foxy and Bonnie. My kids and husband looked at me.

"He tried to what?!" I asked.

"YEAH! WITH A GUN!" Foxy yelled.

"Well what happened?!" I asked.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!! ALL BECAUSE FREDDY WANTED A DIVORCE WITH HIM!" Foxy yelled.

"WHAT?! WHY?! MY BROTHER IS A YANDERE! AND WHEN HE IS IN THAT STATE, YA CAN'T STOP HIM! WHICH IDIOT DEICDIED THAT?!" I yelled.

He told me.

"DAMN IT MICHAEL!" I hung up on him and my kids looked at me, scared.

"Whatever you do, KEEP AWAY FROM MICHAEL! ALL OF YOU!" I told my family.

"B-babe what's happening?" Marionette asked scaredly.

"Now I want you all to be careful. Mike can be very deadly and dangerous. Stay. Away. From. Him" I took up a gun.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?!" Marionette asked.

"He has to be taken down"

Oooooooooohhhhh. Juice. Spoiler. Mike won't die. Just be in a very long coma.

But I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!!!