Chapter Eighteen

Bonnie's P.O.V

I found Lucifer sleeping with Foxy. My boyfriend. My fox. How dare she.

"Bonnie. Chill" Freddy told me.

"No! That is illegal! She's sleeping with my boyfriend!" I said. Everyone laughed at me.

"She's his sister" Mike said.

"Oh hell no" I said, and they had to hold me back when the demon and my boyfriend went closer to each other. I was ready to cut her head off.

"Chill" Goldie told me.

"Absolutely not!" I said.

"Their siblings!" Spring told me.

"A fuck to the no" I said. Dizzy looked so confused in my arms.

"Just be calm when he wakes up" Toy Bonnie told me, and as soon as he said that, they woke up. I grunted and pretend to be calm about it. But it was hard.

"You two are finally alive. Jesus. Took hours" Ballora said.

"I'm tired" Foxy groaned.

"Why do you look so mad? What happened to you?" Lucifer asked me. Foxy looked at me too.

"He's pissed" Toy Freddy said.

"Why?" Foxy asked.

"Jackass. Fucker. Bitch" I muttered at Lucifer.

"Let it go!" Freddy told me.

"Never" I snarled.

"What happened?" Foxy asked.

"A someone, a very someone pissed me off bad" I said.

"Who?" Lucifer asked. You and your piss ass self.

"Never mind that" I said, and put Dizzy on my bed.

"Welp, I'm going to bed" Lucifer got up and everyone left. I got dressed for bed, and layed next to Dizzy.

"Your not gonna sleep with me?" Foxy asked.

"No. I'm going to sleep with Dizzy" I said, making Dizzy fall asleep with just me stroking her hair.

"Alright" Foxy sounded a little off, like he was a little heart broken. Oh well buddy.

Foxy's P.O.V

I was a little broken when he said that. Not gonna lie.

"He'll cool off" Circus Baby told me in the morning. I hope so.

"Alright class! Time to go to the Nevada Falls!" Ms. Smith said, and we were curious what that was. Nevada Falls. Interesting.

"I heard it has beautiful lakes and water falls" Our classmate Gavin said.

"Swimming" I said.

"Um, no. We didn't bring any clothes for that" Lucifer said.

"Oh chill. We boys don't have to worry" I snickered. She rolled her eyes and everyone laughed at me.

"Hey. I'm serious" I shrugged, and we all saw the lakes and waterfall.

"I hope you can swim" Bonnie pushed me in the lake. The teacher gave him a dirty look.

"No pushing people in the lake" She said. I swam to the surface, my long red flaming hair in my face. I brushed it aside.

"Can you?" I grapped Bonnie's arm and pulled him in.

"I'm all in" Freddy took off his shirt, to reveal a well built muscular body. Bro. He's got a 8 pack and he's 16. I have abs too, but only 6. Not fair. The girls from our class tensed up, twirling their hair with their fingers, biting their lip.